This is why I don't even bother trolling conservative forums

KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Social Lounge
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2644629/posts?page=1
If you support the homosexual agenda you are anti-Constitution and you'll get the zot from FR!
Jim Robinson

Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:33:01 AM by Jim Robinson

A couple more posters got zotted today.

Guess we need another reminder:

If you support the homosexual agenda you are anti-constitution and you'll get the zot from FR. Homosexuals already have the same "rights" as everyone else. ? did not grant and the constitution does not guarantee homosexuals any special rights. In fact, the homosexual agenda is a full frontal attack on OUR ? -given, constitutionally protected rights to free speech, freedom of religion, freedom of association, Life, Family, Marriage, Pursuit of Happiness, etc.

I don't want it on FR and won't have it on FR.

Like abortion, if you support the homosexual agenda on FR, your account here will be zotted!

Don't like it? Tough frickin Shinola! Get the hell OFF this conservative site!!

They're just banning everybody who says "Oh well, DADT wasn't that important."

Y'all should be glad you're allowed to have trolls here.

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    MFW "zot"/"zotted":
    zotted.png
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ah, so we were savoring Conservative tears after all (or Conservatears, if you like)

Free Republic's always had a "ban anyone even remotely liberal" policy

but this is hilariously extreme, even for them

the ironic thing is, Jim Robinson is like this old wheelchair bound diabetic dude that's probably eaten up enough Medicare money to pay for the Iraq War
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    My favorite quote from the first page:

It is truly a revolting experience when a ? -sexual makes overtures towards me. If murder was legal, there would be a few more dead ? -sexuals. Luckily these incidents have been very few.

lol @ ? guys hitting on you being some common annoyance that all straight men have to put up with
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

They're just banning everybody who says "Oh well, DADT wasn't that important."

Y'all should be glad you're allowed to have trolls here.

many "higher thinkers" have reluctantly come to the conclusion you do serve a purpose in this Matrix here

not saying you still wont be oppose for your maddness
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    many "higher thinkers" have reluctantly come to the conclusion you do serve a purpose in this Matrix here

i know, i've read the PM's for years