First saturday in 4 months without homework hanging over my head so you already know.

Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Growing Pains
Just smoked a bowl in my room listening to Shine Blockas. About to watch Thundercats and eat some Ox Tail. I stay winnin'.

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I'm high playing Madden 11 and about to eat some chitlins....
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    im speedballin with 3 strippers postin from my iphone while i get a prostate massage from the ugliest one

time to do a line now tho
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    I can sympathize with school break!!! Hell yea..

But once I leave from where I'm at, I'm gonna have to burn my Cuban size cigar blunt.. And vibe out thru the day with my folks.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Greatest feeling in the world
    I'm a junior so I gotta enjoy these breaks while I can
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Word, this is the only break I get from school all year.

Good ? .icon14.gif

Although, if I could, I'd take classes now too.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    cosign this thread I been ? up for like 3 days now
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Kinda miss this feeling. But then again Vacation time in a few days. Owwww Im outta there until past the New Year.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, I was cutting it close this semester. Waiting until the day before it was due to start on papers and such. This one chick had a 30 page research paper due or whatever, and she stayed up all night to finish it, and apparently she didn't save it or something. Anyway, she lost the whole thing.

self-ether.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Wait till you mah ? get in the real world and you get no more "breaks" until you retire. ? is depressin' for real.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    glowy wrote: »
    This one chick had a 30 page research paper due or whatever, and she stayed up all night to finish it, and apparently she didn't save it or something. Anyway, she lost the whole thing.

self-ether.
    That ? lauce.

I can sympathize tho, finals went well and i have somewhat of a break just work making easing money, not much but I burned some bowls at work and caught a nap. Bout to burn another bowl with this rain out chea and drift off.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ? burning bowls at work smh, where you work at? I'm off in 2 hrs and cant wait to blaze for this hour long drive home.

Good job for all my students finishing up strong. Enjoy your breaks when you get em.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    glowy wrote: »
    Yeah, I was cutting it close this semester. Waiting until the day before it was due to start on papers and such. This one chick had a 30 page research paper due or whatever, and she stayed up all night to finish it, and apparently she didn't save it or something. Anyway, she lost the whole thing.

self-ether.

wow,i know she was on the verge of tears lol. that wil teach her a lesson, this coming from someone who attempted to finish 4 computer programs in one night smh. but im so glad school is over for now, feels good not having papers and powerpoint presentations hangin over my head.