Mush

bman536
bman536 Members Posts: 15
edited December 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
In my arms, I cattle you, I sway I rock, not a thing I haven’t forgot, still reaching for more, my arm is almost tore, yet I feel no sore. My body and mind turn to mush as I sneer a sinister grin as I fantasize of her ferment, my nostrils quiver, what a gift I have been delivered. Derived from the depts of passion, a flame that cannot be mustered; it shines bright all throughout the darkest nights. The wind unbuttons her shirt, I unbutton the last, no worries about how much time has passed, they’ll be plenty of time to ease your mind, inconceivable what I may find, as we snuggle up, you in my bind. A breath of mint while I stroke, delicately murmuring as I climb; a whine.

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    This poem was what it was "mush"

I enjoyed reading this. The word play on this jawn was up to par! I'm jalouse :)

good read with some very good lines.
  • bman536
    bman536 Members Posts: 15
    edited December 2010
    Lol also in jail when I wrote this one too. Some of my best work was from when I was locked up, amazing how much you can miss a women. ? damn if she was there at the time I was writing this I probably would have cummed flowers.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Lmao at cummed flowers..

I feel it, sometimes some of our best work is when the soul is confined. Trust me, you ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time LOL.. Word up to tupac..

Thanks for sharing tho.. Preciate that.