Superman

bman536
bman536 Members Posts: 15
edited December 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
Bones of metal, but distressed from wear, painfully I continue to move. What a world I’ve discovered, as if it weren’t mine; extraordinary. Sticking to my stratagem; probability means nothing, I strut tall through my garden, above the weeds. Delicately stepping, not to leave a negative impression, my heart outweighing any circumstances, my mind destroying all false chances. Vivacious sequences prancing like waves of eccentric music, scrupulously massaging my brain. With exasperation and ignorance I laugh at my opponent. Like a burst of wind, I am gone; nothing remains, but a chirp, a song.

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    This was just nice too..

I like how you implement the metaphors, your giving me inpiration to write.. Your a breath of fresh air in here LOL.

Thanks for sharing..

Peace.
  • bman536
    bman536 Members Posts: 15
    edited December 2010
    Your giving me back motivation too! I've had a bit of writers block lately, but I think you've cured it. Heres one I just wrote, hope you like it.

Like the million of them in your favorite sweater, they all work together to form one purpose, to form something. Held together by only the next, even though some like to vex. Millions of threads lying on my bed, while starring at the screen I begin to drift off into a dream. The thoughts and opinions of the million people in the world twirl and twist my mind making me rethink my own. I awake refreshed with a new spin on life.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    That's whassup.. Feeding motivation off one another..

And the poem u dropped was beautifully written. Kinda gave me a reflective moment matter of fact. Thanks for sharing. I think you should had went further though.

I enjoyed reading it tho..

Thanks..