janklow.....wtf....

shootemwon
shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Social Lounge
MacOne wrote: »
I'd like to make an announcement. The reason I nominated Shootem for the Anti-Einstein as well as tinfoil hat awards was because janklow approached me about it. He was tired of getting sonned to oblivion by shootem and was looking for a way to discredit him. Knowing that I was struggling to re-establish my career in the SL, I found this as a way to make a name for myself, and Janklow threatened to ban me if I didnt cooperate. I enlisted my weed carrier fresh to carry out this plot. I have decided to go public with this because I am not afraid of a 30-year old white airport officer who gropes other men during the day and goes home and watches the Raiders lose every weekend

You got this serious a problem with me man? SMH @ election fraud on an internet board.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    I will testify to bearing witness to said act.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Place your right hand on the bible, mr. Chozenwun. Now, Do you swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth so help you ? ?

without question

I, ThaChozenWun, swear on this holy bible 608915586_84dca25cdd_m.jpg that on the night of December 8, 2010 witnessed Mr. Janklow threaten permanent ban upon MacOne if he did not nominate Shootemwon for two categories of Janklows choosing. MacOne initiated the conversation at first but only asked for a way to revive his slcareer. Janklow knowingly and insistingly proposed shootem's nominations on his own and the threatening resulted in Macones actions.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited December 2010
    Chozen one doesn't believe in the bible so technically he can tell a lie without the fear of suffering any consequence
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The whole award process is completely compromised. No surprise that janklow is nominated for several of them
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    MacOne wrote: »
    The whole award process is completely compromised. No surprise that janklow is nominated for several of them
    apparently it's compromised by people being able to post my name in a thread?

anyway, let's sum up the various inaccuracies here: obviously i have no problem with shootem; janklow never threatens to ban (or bans) anyone; janklow is neither thirty nor employed at an airport; and the Raiders won on Sunday. this last point is clearly the most important.

i'm guessing this still has something to do with hurt feelings over my dislike for Barbara Boxer, of course
This discussion has been closed.