• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CunninLynguists - Apos
    Deltron - 3030
    Sticky Fingaz - Black Trash: TABoKJ
    Masta Ace - Sittin' On Chrome/Disposable Arts/A Long Hot Summer

lol @ Masta Ace, a genius if there ever was one...

I'll think of more as the day goes on but...

Nicolay and Kay - Time:Line

Production is nice being that it's from one half of The Foreign Exchange and Kay really stepped his game up with this one...

Some highlights:

The album focuses upon life until death... dope album.
  • nyq_guru
    nyq_guru Members Posts: 138
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CunninLynguists - Apos
    Deltron - 3030

First year in college, this was the album I bumped more than anything else...I love it to death
  • melanizm
    melanizm Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CunninLynguists - Apos
    Deltron - 3030

Organized Konfusion - Equinox
  • ninjasenses
    ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
    edited December 2010
    Options
    deltron 3030 GOAT~!!! The story is amazing and the album flows from track to track like no other. :tu:tu:tu
  • elijahcraig
    elijahcraig Members Posts: 24
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Masta Ace is a conceptual King. PackFM's I ? Hate Rappers was classic from a concept stand-point. I expected him to just sound like a mad rapper, but he delivered a very funny and current album.
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Masta Ace is a conceptual King. PackFM's I ? Hate Rappers was classic from a concept stand-point. I expected him to just sound like a mad rapper, but he delivered a very funny and current album.

That was released this year right? Are QN5 music your favourite music group?

It's strange how, after hearing and checking for hip hop constantly through the year, you get to the end of the year and there are still albums that you've missed. Gotta love End of Year discoveries.

What is the concept on I ? Hate Rappers?
  • elijahcraig
    elijahcraig Members Posts: 24
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't say that are my favorites, because they have moments that aren't my cup of tea at all. But they did have a very productive year! I'm just learning about Mello Music Group as well. I don't know if they've been around long, but I was referred to three albums in a row that came from that camp? Yu's Before Taxes is pretty dope.
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't say that are my favorites, because they have moments that aren't my cup of tea at all. But they did have a very productive year! I'm just learning about Mello Music Group as well. I don't know if they've been around long, but I was referred to three albums in a row that came from that camp? Yu's Before Taxes is pretty dope.

I haven't discovered Mello Music Group I don't think, I've seen recommendations for The Left, Gas Mask, but haven't checked it out.

Yu's Before Taxes I've never even heard of before you posted it earlier, definitely going to check it out though if it's worthy of a top 5 mention of the year!