What women consider deal breakers>

Options
13»

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not entirely sure the exact level of her stupidity but if you see my above post, clearly she isn't a person of much morals or high quality.
    All I know is shorty supported HIM with her welfare all the while telling him to knock her up.
    I know there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity but this right here can't be coughed up to ignorance.

oh okay, i see alot of that around my way. people on section 8 livin w/ men. and the worse is when said men cheating on those women and sellin drugs out the house. talk about low self esteem and of course stupid.[/QUOTE]

It's more common than one would like to think but unfortunately it's reality.
    How does one even create and take care of a new child when they failed to do so with their already born child? Geniuses
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @ AK

Smh. If a man spent money on me while abandoning his responsibilities I would be greatly turned off.

Check this sis. It's off topic but since we are speaking of females who get no respect......

Matter of fact, everyone can read this and chime in if they wish.....

This older chick (late 20's) gets with a guy about 2-3 years younger than herself. She becomes aware that he has a child with another woman whom he does NOT take care of. This brother provides nothing at all, whether it's financial, emotional or mental. So he doesn't take care of his first child at all and yet this chick whispers sweet nothings in his ears gassing him up talking about she is single, has no kids and wants to have HIS baby.
    So both her and this "deadbeat" as society would say, DELIBERATELY create a new life together.

He doesn't take care of his first priority and yet she says hey, let me go make a baby with him and he agrees being that his first child's mother won't take him back because....well, do I really have to paint the picture as to why? Didn't think so. He is just a piece of work, one the first mother wants nothing to do with and I don't blame her at all.
    being that single childless women are such a commodity, why not make another baby I cant take care of for the sake of doing it to replace something he couldn't have, a family with his first woman.

So who is "wrong" here.
    Him?
    Her?
    Both equally stupid? I mean wrong?

I guess she is desperate, thats the first thing that comes to my mind. Cuz any woman in their right mind would be concerned about his kid, b/c thats our maternal instinct. "you have a CHILD? where are they at? why are you not involved? why are you not at least paying support?" is what any normal woman would say. They're both guilty and pieces of trash if you ask me. Every child deserves a mother and father, they did not ask to be brought here, YOU made them, YOU need to take care of them. I hate poor excuses for parents, it makes me sick. And it blows my mind how any woman can be with a man who is a deadbeat dad. My ex had 3 kids and he was a damn good father no matter what his baby mama put him through. If he wasn't I would have nagged him and eventually left him cuz he didn't take care of his kids or care about them. I couldn't live with myself. People have no conscious I swear.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I guess she is desperate, thats the first thing that comes to my mind. Cuz any woman in their right mind would be concerned about his kid, b/c thats our maternal instinct. "you have a CHILD? where are they at? why are you not involved? why are you not at least paying support?" is what any normal woman would say. They're both guilty and pieces of trash if you ask me. Every child deserves a mother and father, they did not ask to be brought here, YOU made them, YOU need to take care of them. I hate poor excuses for parents, it makes me sick. And it blows my mind how any woman can be with a man who is a deadbeat dad. My ex had 3 kids and he was a damn good father no matter what his baby mama put him through. If he wasn't I would have nagged him and eventually left him cuz he didn't take care of his kids or care about them. I couldn't live with myself. People have no conscious I swear.

That is because no female can keep a MAN from being a father.

And you are correct. Humans are generally a selfish species and many lack concern for the life of others. So long as they benefit and get what they think they want, another could suffer for all they care.
    These people end up paying the worst mostly because they were to stuck on themselves to know and act better. It's the innocent child who suffers while the careless parent sits back, chillin making new families.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thread is full of blogs
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Naw naw... what about this one y'all... LMFAO!!!!

Soo.. my friend tells me she starts dating this guy she really likes. She goes over his house finally after he keeps avoiding letting her over (this was in the summer time). He had a candlelit dinner made for her so she enjoys it very much. Then she goes back a second time and it's another candlelit dinner. She asks him if they can watch a movie and he says let's just listen to the radio. She asks him to turn on the fan b/c she's hot and he says "you're just moving around too much, it's not hot in here". She thought nothing of it, and she spent the night. The next morning he leaves to go to work before her, so she gets up and when she goes to the bathroom the light won't come on. So she goes to the kitchen and sees the fridge is empty and dark and warm, he has a little cooler where he keeps his food and a gas stove for cooking. She checks the radio and sees it had batteries. So this ? has no electricity y'all. NO LIGHTS!!!!!

So she confronts him on the phone like why don't you have electricity? He's like "oh BGE (baltimore gas and electric) has to come fix my power tomorrow. It's just temporary" Well her little sneaky ass did some investigation b/c her sister works for BGE and finds out this ? has not paid his light bill in like 3 years and owes like $10,000 somehow. Only reason he still has gas and heat is b/c they can't get INTO his house to turn it off. So not only is he incapable of paying his ESSENTIAL bills but he's a liar.

The killer is he is always buying her ? and trying to take her on vacation. She doesn't ask for anything but he always hands her money and asks to take her away for the weekend, he even bought her a trip to Orlando for her birthday. I mean.. where are his priorities at? AND... she still deals with this guy til this day too. She tells me "I don't care that's his problem, I can't take him serious but since he wants to continue to do ? for me, let him do it." I can't agree with that or support her using someone like that. That would definitely be a DEAL BREAKER to me. A man who's a liar and lacks responsibility and priorities would disgust me atcually! I don't care how much he's doing for me. I'd feel guilty even accepting anything knowing he has no damn electricity and lives like that. WOW!!!!

Poor excuse for a ? ... He should ? his self..
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    JB-CHI-CITY Members Posts: 568
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not entirely sure the exact level of her stupidity but if you see my above post, clearly she isn't a person of much morals or high quality.
    All I know is shorty supported HIM with her welfare all the while telling him to knock her up.
    I know there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity but this right here can't be coughed up to ignorance.

oh okay, i see alot of that around my way. people on section 8 livin w/ men. and the worse is when said men cheating on those women and sellin drugs out the house. talk about low self esteem and of course stupid.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LIGHT HEARTED , BUT THE WOMEN ALLOW ? 'Z TO POST UP IN THEY HOUSE AND TIP

CAUSE THEY GETTIN MONEY FROM IT TOO
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thread is full of blogs

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ak, what's popping,
    and hell no, who wants a musty ass chick, but you know the thirst buckets out here will ? anything moving

And I work with a lot of them.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oh okay, i see alot of that around my way. people on section 8 livin w/ men. and the worse is when said men cheating on those women and sellin drugs out the house. talk about low self esteem and of course stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LIGHT HEARTED , BUT THE WOMEN ALLOW ? 'Z TO POST UP IN THEY HOUSE AND TIP

CAUSE THEY GETTIN MONEY FROM IT TOO[/QUOTE]

yeah but the situations i see are ? selling weed, unless u really movin some weight then how much are u really makin? and why wud i want a dope dealer and dope heads around my kids? most likely if ur on sec 8 then u have some kids. whole situation is ? up imo.
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    edited December 2010
    Options

yeah but the situations i see are ? selling weed, unless u really movin some weight then how much are u really makin? and why wud i want a dope dealer and dope heads around my kids? most likely if ur on sec 8 then u have

some kids. whole situation is ? up imo.[/QUOTE]

IDK LH, I don't have no shortie's , yet

You consider someone who let's the tree's move itself a drug dealer? and the tree smoker's dope head's?

the section 8 / EBT/ WIC ? , I'm not gone speak on that, I've seen it all damn near

If you posted up in somebody house/ apt , aint no tellin how much money really coming in, unless you the one who on that supply and demand

I've seen dude's tell chick's it's slow motion out here / give her $100 for the week and keep it pushin, and come back 2-3 week's later, same ?
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeah but the situations i see are ? selling weed, unless u really movin some weight then how much are u really makin? and why wud i want a dope dealer and dope heads around my kids? most likely if ur on sec 8 then u have

some kids. whole situation is ? up imo.

IDK LH, I don't have no shortie's , yet

You consider someone who let's the tree's move itself a drug dealer? and the tree smoker's dope head's?

the section 8 / EBT/ WIC ? , I'm not gone speak on that, I've seen it all damn near

If you posted up in somebody house/ apt , aint no tellin how much money really coming in, unless you the one who on that supply and demand

I've seen dude's tell chick's it's slow motion out here / give her $100 for the week and keep it pushin, and come back 2-3 week's later, same ? [/QUOTE]

no i didn't mean that weedheds are dopeheads but i personally don't want any drug activity goin on in my house w/ my son. smokin a joint out on the balcony or something is cool, but actually selling it, holding weight in your house. the door cud get busted in at any minute, i don't wanna risk it. and as far as the money yeah i guess u wud have to be in the house to know whats going on forreal. i just feel like if im on gov ass and a man wanna live w/ me, he'd pay me the same amount i'd charge a roomate if not more.
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    edited December 2010
    Options

no i didn't mean that weedheds are dopeheads but i personally don't want any drug activity goin on in my house w/ my son. smokin a joint out on the balcony or something is cool, but actually selling it, holding weight in your

house. the door cud get busted in at any minute, i don't wanna risk it. and as far as the money yeah i guess u wud have to be in the house to know whats going on forreal. i just feel like if im on gov ass and a man wanna live w/

me, he'd pay me the same amount i'd charge a roomate if not more.

^^^
    I feel you, it shouldn't be any transaction's poppin off with babie's around

I smoke daily , my nephew don't know that me, nor my brother blow tree's, never saw us smoke before, he just turned 12

The money ?man , you'd be surprised how some female's just wanna be around that lifestyle and the money is inconsequential to
    them

Chargin the same amount as rent sound's about right, but it don't alway's go down like that
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    edited December 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=death187sin;1785664

]U gots to be the most level headed woman on here besides Charlie Danger.. Kudos..[/QUOTE]

Marley G , Kai The Butcher , Kay, DEE , ETC..