How do non-believers explain things like this away?

Options
2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So it's brain washing us in what way shape and form? I would seriously like to know.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    So it's brain washing us in what way shape and form? I would seriously like to know.

Oh come on Vibe! You know you lost your faith and became a satanist priest the moment you seen spongebob throwin the horns and wearing the all seeing eye!
  • 5toneg
    5toneg Members Posts: 32
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What in the world is going on? If there isn't an unseen world, why are messages like these being infiltrated into the minds of the most innocent people on earth?

everybody wants to be a martyr. Powerful ppl aren't against you being a christian. they want you to. who else does that benefit besides them? certainly not you. christianity has always been a tool to keep the majority of peasents in line. Even if there is a ? , anybody who tells you that the laws of nature are "wrong" or "evil" are liars. ? , steal, do whatever you can get away with to put yourself/those you care about ahead. If you don't do that you only cheat yourself. I dont know about african religions, but my ancestors ? 's were warriors. And they got replaced by a pacifist jew nailed to a stick. ? jesus.

If you want to rebel against the establishment be more like the devil. the devil is instinct. he is everything "they" don't want you to be. Christianity is the worship of weakness. ? being a "lamb" I wanna be wolf. And anybody who doesn't truly feel that way is mentally ill. Who chooses to be a victim? "They" want you to be content w/being a lamb instead of wanting the power that "they" have.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Apparently it's brainwashing us to not believe in the fact that they are brainwashing us.

Truth of the matter is the bored adults who animate and script this cartoon obviously aimed this at the adults who watch this program with their children. Obviously a child has no idea or concept of what these symbols represent until they are told. As far as conditioning...how many of you can actually remember specific episodes from your childhood cartoons.

I can barely remember the cartoons I watched as a child. If they were to replay old episodes they'd be as if I was watching them for the first time. They couldve and probably did slip all kinda adult inside joke type ? that I didn't catch.

For these cartoons to do any actual form of "brainwashing", it would have to be repeated in pretty much every episode. An that's without taking into account most kids in the age range of this cartoon's target audience having short attention spans.

When you stop and think without having a knee ? reaction, you'd see this is hardly a big deal. I can understand why ultra religious people would be somewhat offended, but it's still ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^ right

But what do these symbols actually do in brainwashing us? What's the point of the "symbol of the devil", or an "all-seeing eye" doing to brainwash me?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^ right

But what do these symbols actually do in brainwashing us? What's the point of the "symbol of the devil", or an "all-seeing eye" doing to brainwash me?

Nothing. If you notice, the symbols are always portrayed as bad, evil, anarchist, etc... in these shows. So even if someone is forcing them into our subconscious, later down the road when these symbols will be used to control us it won't work. If we would subconsciously draw these symbols back up we would link the evil, anarchist, bad rulers to it and fight back. I really don't see where these symbols would help an NWO or Illuminati gain control of people ? is stupid.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The plot is so much bigger than anybody can even fathom or understand. This war for the souls of men is cosmic in scope and eternal in nature. I can't break down the details, the sub-plots, or the nuances. But what I can do is provide information that can lead us to self discovery, awareness, knowledge, and most importantly WISDOM. Now if u want to disregard the info given, fine. I'm just a messenger passing a long information. But to sit here and totally disregard what is taking place is absolutely deadly. Literally.

A plan is in the works. A big plan. A plan that will sound so good that even Jesus warned that if it were possible even the elect would be deceived. But all praise and glory to the king that He will never lose 1 of His own. Hallelujah!

This plot is just so big that I can't adequately put into words the ramifications of it. What's going on is real. The unseen world is now becoming seen because the devils time is short.

I really want to go deep with y'all but most of u will disregard it as hogwash. The plot is thick but y'all can't handle the basics. It's absolutely frightening to see how duped the enemy has us. That serpent has totally blinded the eyes of them that refuse to believe.

I'm telling you. When the church is gone and that wicked one is revealed everything will fall right into line just like ? said it would in revelation. My goodness. I mean how much evidence is needed for u people to realize the war that is going on. By the time non-believers realize it will be too late. Decisions of life and death will be the only option when stuff hits the fan. We ? -footin right now, but when the day comes when evil is no longer restrained the meat grinder will be to the max. Better believe it buddy. This is galactic battle taking place. Cosmic warfare played out in human flesh.

I just pray that seeds can continue to be planted in the hearts and minds of those who don't believe. The door to the ARC is still open but they day is FAST approaching when ? will shut the door to the ARC. My Lord please don't be left behind when that day comes. Please, please, please don't be around when the book opens. U do not want to be on earth when the Antichrist is revealed. I repeat, u do not want to be on he earth when the Antichrist is revealed. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior now while u still can. When the meat grinder is turned on it will be 10000000x more difficult too. ? bless