Does this atually work??

Options
BOOGLIVE18
BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
edited December 2010 in The Social Lounge
Threatnin' bad ass kids that santa won't come & give them presents if their not obedient?? I didn't believe in santa claus growing up in the first place, and when I have kids they're not gonna believe in a fake fat white guy climbing his big ass down a chimeny, blessing them with presents every year, perfect "White Christmas" ? either. There aint gonna be a big ass tree with bright lights, candy, and all sorts of ornaments all the time either.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Something is wrong about putting a tree up and giving your children gift for one day a year...? smh
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Something is wrong about putting a tree up and giving your children gift for one day a year...? smh

Naa I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying everything aint gonna be perfect, and "Merry" every year. I believe that's a false image of christmas, and I didn't say they not gettin' a gift.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    BOOGLIVE18 wrote: »
    Naa I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying everything aint gonna be perfect, and "Merry" every year. I believe that's a false image of christmas, and I didn't say they not gettin' a gift.

Aint no such thing as a perfect Christmas, no one has the hollywood christmas except really rich white folk
  • O Capone
    O Capone Members Posts: 596
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the bright lights and Santa take too much focus off of what Christmas is really about.. I might have my kids watch a Jesus movie every Christmas from now on...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    O Capone wrote: »
    the bright lights and Santa take too much focus off of what Christmas is really about.. I might have my kids watch a Jesus movie every Christmas from now on...

Why? What does Christmas have to do with Jesus? ? wasn't his birthday, death, virginity loss, anniversary none that ?