How the f*ck did Carter III win against The ****** Tape(Untitled) In The Grammys

Comments

• siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    awwww u guys are mad?? its ok tho b/c C-4 WILL DO THE SAME THING IN 2012!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET IT C-4>>>> ANY ALBUM IN THE CATEGORY EVEN IN THE "BEST ALBUM" ONE TOO!!!!!!!! GET $$$$$$$
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I thought most Nas fans didn't care about a Grammy? ? always running on about how it doesn't mean ? , but obviously it does.
  • Dickey Simpkins
    Dickey Simpkins Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2010
    I'm an avid NaS fan and Untitled was easily one of NaS weaker albums, I only see people on the IC that hype it and think it was good
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Since when did the Grammys mean anything? just a show a popularity contest it doesn't mean nothing.

DR isn't on t he list this year either...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Illmatic is the greatest album in hip hop and he should won a grammy.
    Nas will never know how it feels to win awards
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    illmatic is the greatest album in hip hop and he should won a grammy.
    Nas will never know how it feels to win awards

the grammy wasnt awarding rap albums back in 94 dawg
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    C-3 is the greatest album in hip hop and he shouldve won the grammy.
    But Nas will never know how it feels to win awards

i feel ur strong opinion dawg really do man
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited December 2010
    i feel ur strong opinion dawg really do man

yeah ? lil wayne the greatest ever even better dan 2pac and biggie
  • Dickey Simpkins
    edited December 2010
    the grammy wasnt awarding rap albums back in 94 dawg

Will Smith and MC Hammer would disagree with that statement....SMH at these young ? with no history of rap.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    Will Smith and MC Hammer would disagree with that statement....SMH at these young ? with no history of rap.

? rap album of the year bruh??? it aint start until round 96 or 97
  • Dickey Simpkins
    edited December 2010
    ? rap album of the year bruh??? it aint start until round 96 or 97

Google is your friend please use it and get your knowledge up.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    Google is your friend please use it and get your knowledge up.

ight and yeah im young but im bout to now
  • Ishi
    edited December 2010
    ight and yeah im young but im bout to now

You just got son'd lol
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    Ishi wrote: »
    You just got son'd lol

its cool tho dawg im good....lol
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    SMH at hip-hop fans still caring about a Grammy...like that got anything to do with real hip-hop. When yall gonna learn and stop looking for acceptance from those who aint members of your culture? I wonder how many Miley Cyrus fans are ? off or actually give a ? that she's never won a Soul Train Award. Complaining about rappers not getting a Grammy? For real, a GRAMMY??? HAHAHAHAHAHA GTFOHWTBS
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited December 2010
    I'm probably younger dan dat Lil Wayne stan lol but yeah I still know the history of rap more dan 90% on the reason
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited December 2010
    Old ? wrote: »
    SMH at hip-hop fans still caring about a Grammy...like that got anything to do with real hip-hop. When yall gonna learn and stop looking for acceptance from those who aint members of your culture? I wonder how many Miley Cyrus fans are ? off or actually give a ? that she's never won a Soul Train Award. Complaining about rappers not getting a Grammy? For real, a GRAMMY??? HAHAHAHAHAHA GTFOHWTBS

Its always cool to win awards. You can thank your mother and father. I think Nas would love that ?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    They had no chance because only actual hip hop fans listen to them. To win a Grammy for best Rap Album, you need to appeal to people who aren't really into hip hop. The real threshold is teenage girls, since they're notoriously uninterested in serious hip hop.

In simpler terms..? OUT and make the ignorant white and black teenage girls and boys who don't have any real knowledge of Hip Hop happy and you'll receive the coveted Grammy.

This is why I can respect Will Smith to this day because he and the rest that actually care about Hip Hop and those that were nominated boycotted them ? back then. Even though I think he sold out now, what he did back then I can respect that ? . And the funny thing is, he won and still boycotted them.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    I'm probably younger dan dat Lil Wayne stan lol but yeah I still know the history of rap more dan 90% on the reason

what lil wayne stan???? and i was born in 89 bruh
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

Great point. This is what I've been telling my peeps...those that are in charge of that committee really don't give a ? about the culture.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ROFL@ these Nas stans.More black people listen to Wayne than Nas.It's been proven that Nas has a large white fanbase.
  • Ishi
    edited December 2010
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    ROFL@ these Nas stans.More black people listen to Wayne than Nas.It's been proven that Nas has a large white fanbase.

Lol If Wayne doesn't have a huge white fan base no one does.

White teenage chicks stay buying his ?
  • Ishi
    edited December 2010

Truth.com

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

So do black teenage chicks,black male teenagers and black adults.Since Cash Money caome out everyone I know that like them were black.Face it,more black people like Wayne than Nas and I dont even ? with Wayne.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010

lol stop all this racisy ? guys it just skin color ? !!!!!!! we all are human