New Tekken Tag2 Vid Heihachi got a Hair Piece???

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »

Animation looks a lil better...
    I think they need to go back to what they initally promised us with the graphics tho..(during the PS3 launch)

Looks pretty good from what I see. Heihachi looks funny as hell with the hairpiece get-up. Wasn't that ? turning gray and going on 70-something in Tekken 5/6?

Another thing: I hope my fav Tekken character (Jin Kazama) is in this game. I didn't see him in the clip.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Looks pretty good from what I see. Heihachi looks funny as hell with the hairpiece get-up. Wasn't that ? turning gray and going on 70-something in Tekken 5/6?

Another thing: I hope my fav Tekken character (Jin Kazama) is in this game. I didn't see him in the clip.

Jin and Kazuya were the 1st ppl shown in the trailer

Tekken Tag dont follow the official storyline its like the VS games are for Street Fighter, so they can have young Heihachi as a character
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Jin and Kazuya were the 1st ppl shown in the trailer

Tekken Tag dont follow the official storyline its like the VS games are for Street Fighter, so they can have young Heihachi as a character

I didn't even notice. I did see when Heihachi bumped Kazuya, though. I just skimmed a lil bit on this game on Wikipedia, though; it has a solid list of characters in it.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Itll most likely have every Tekken character ever made in it, they did for Tekken Tag at least
  • Violent Words
    Violent Words Members Posts: 45
    edited December 2010
    Heihachi's long time voice actor Daisuke Gori passed away earlier this year, hence why they made him real young. (Dude never had a full head of hair, not even in Tekken 1/2)

Also, Harada (Tekken Director) stated that Kunimitsu wasn't going to be in the arcade release.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »

Animation looks a lil better...
    I think they need to go back to what they initally promised us with the graphics tho..(during the PS3 launch)

Games aint going to look, move, or play like that ? they promised before the PS3 launch for another 5-10 years tops.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    SMH at Heihachi probably being something like 80 years old and still terrorizing people

Best Tekken was still number 4 for me. It became too much of a circus juggling-fest for me nowadays