Is it possible that Curren$y is better than Wayne?

Options
2»

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I like currensy flow and his beats but sometimes i dont know wtf he be sayin
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Treize117
    Treize117 Members Posts: 1,112
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Possible? Its a fact that Curren$y is, was, and always been better than Lil Wayne. Who the ? is Lil Wayne that got you ? thinking he something

Not really...the carter II is better than any material currensy ever put out...

Nowadays wayne is on some ? but even then I (and most people I think) would rather listen to 6'7" than [insert random Currensy tack]
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Treize117 wrote: »
    Not really...the carter II is better than any material currensy ever put out...

Nowadays wayne is on some ? but even then I (and most people I think) would rather listen to 6'7" than [insert random Currensy tack]

i c/s this but like i said i like curren$y, i wish he had better beats tho..
  • Treize117
    Treize117 Members Posts: 1,112
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i c/s this but like i said i like curren$y, i wish he had better beats tho..

Its funny you say that cuz most people praise him for his beat selection

and even then he still ismt capable of makin better music than wayne...and I dont even think wayne makes phenomenal music...but currensy an average rapper and poor at puttin a song together

I understand why people like him and all, but it would be hard for me to respect someone callin him anything more than decent
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i bet the same people downin curren$y are the same ones who like wiz khalifa whose the same but not as good
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i bet the same people downin curren$y are the same ones who like wiz khalifa whose the same but not as good

They were the same at first but Wiz flow is better then Curren$y's. Back in his Fast Times... n Tecmo Bowl mixtapes i thought Curren$y was the ? but i cant rock wit him now. That ? then got wack. His flow is ? up, he dont really be rhyming anymore, more-so just talkn. I cant get wit it.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wiz is aight, but hot spitta is leaps and bounds above him imo...bruh flow is different, but i think thats a good thing..
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    They were the same at first but Wiz flow is better then Curren$y's. Back in his Fast Times... n Tecmo Bowl mixtapes i thought Curren$y was the ? but i cant rock wit him now. That ? then got wack. His flow is ? up, he dont really be rhyming anymore, more-so just talkn. I cant get wit it.

C/S all of this
    Dude is dog ? compared to what he once was
    If it wasn't for Ski Beatz production, he would be unlistenable
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I just check out Curren$y and he's dope
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @ times yea...they pretty much even...They use 2 go toe to toe in they Young Money Days...Spitta is more creative tho
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    highed up off Pilot Talk II > anything Wiz has made.

And both Curren$y and Wayne are rappin ass ? talking about nothing, makin no sense. You can't level those accusations at Curren$y without acknowledging Wayne is just as pointless and useless a rapper. Even given that they are in similar categories, I would stiill rather listen to anything Curren$y puts out over the Martian. Listen to 6'7, some of the wackest, corniest, stupidest ? I've ever heard. "You ? are gelatin, peanuts to an elephant/ I got through that sentence like a subject and a predicate," that is some nursery rhyme ? . Curren$y is just as good as Wayne if not better. Real talk. Wayne stans eat a ? .