big red machine

Options
2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I heard one of the reasons they took it off him in the first place was cause it was uncomfortable breathing with it while doing all the slammin and ? but than again he had that mask with his whole mouth area open so idk
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    back when wrestling use to get ? hype to watch

man hell yeah!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I heard one of the reasons they took it off him in the first place was cause it was uncomfortable breathing with it while doing all the slammin and ? but than again he had that mask with his whole mouth area open so idk

hell redesign the mask
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kane is a ? compared to what he was before.

WWE straight up destroyed his gimmick. I bet after WM he'll go right back to jobbin.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited November 2010
    Options
    whoa,have i died or has wwe jus run out of talentlees hacks to push... i never thought kane would get a run again... i thought he was gonna be the other big show..someone that is jus used to make it seem as if the face challenger actually has a real challenge but he eventually beats him and goes on to win the title.

its like everytime there is some gimmick match involving more than 2 wrestlers they always throw kane or big show in the match as the last competitior to make it seem impossible to win,but they always take an easy defeat
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When asked if he missed working in a mask, he responded: "Oh sure. In fact I just was talking to someone the other day, a fan, and they were talking about how they thought the mask was cool. They hit it right on the head because [they said] it added a definite air of mystery, which is very true. Right now, we have Rey Mysterio with a mask. And up until Rey won the world championship, I think I was the only masked wrestler to ever win the world championship. … I definitely think it's a trade-off. Certainly there were things about wearing the mask that were unique."
  • FeleciaDavis
    FeleciaDavis Members Posts: 5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Big Red Machine is the nickname given to the Cincinnati Reds baseball team that dominated the National League 1970-1976, is considered the best baseball.Over that span, the team won five National League Western Division titles, four National League pennants and two titles World Series.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Big Red Machine is the nickname given to the Cincinnati Reds baseball team that dominated the National League 1970-1976, is considered the best baseball.Over that span, the team won five National League Western Division titles, four National League pennants and two titles World Series.

lol please leave this thread