genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Social Lounge
Well have you?

Comments

• genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I try to refrain from using them. @ my HS in 12grade all the bio students are givin an assignment where they collect different types of bacteria using cotton swabs, and incubate their findings in a petri dish. This one girl in my class collected a sample from a toilet seat in the girls bathroom. After we incubated our samples over the long weekend, we returned to see how quickly they reproduced forming colonies as big as an inch in diameter. The girl with the toilet seat sample showed hers to the teacher, as it was particularly large and had an odd color. turns out she collected gonorrhea.

true story.

yuck.............
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I take one everyday at work. I'm too grown to be walking around with the bubble guts because I'm too scared to take a ? in a public restroom. Now I won't use just any ole public restroom to take a dump, and I work in a corporate building so they stay cleaning these things like 3 times a day.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I try to refrain from using them. @ my HS in 12grade all the bio students are givin an assignment where they collect different types of bacteria using cotton swabs, and incubate their findings in a petri dish. This one girl in my class collected a sample from a toilet seat in the girls bathroom. After we incubated our samples over the long weekend, we returned to see how quickly they reproduced forming colonies as big as an inch in diameter. The girl with the toilet seat sample showed hers to the teacher, as it was particularly large and had an odd color. turns out she collected gonorrhea.

true story.

Wow!! What the ? , was the chick riding the toilet seat?? She must've had her cash and prizes all over that ? !!
This discussion has been closed.