Describe your crew's Chris Bosh.

Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in AKA Donkey
Every crew has a Chris Bosh. The ? that's not completely awkward, and won't completely scare off the ? (dudes for the ladies), but you can tell that ? doesn't really fit in. he might rock J's like y'all do but they scuffed and dingy. he might have polo, but the ? mad faded.

Comments

• rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lol....the chris bosh of the crew...i keep only 3-4 friends. THATS IT. To tell the truth im the CB, cuz I usually dont ? with clubs; too much bad ? (? wanna fight/shoot instead of getting @ the females) , everything I can do @ a club, I do @ home +more, , dont really make a point to get @ a chick, cuz I got that @ home already, dont really drink, cuz i wanna be in the right frame of mind if something jump off, cant smoke there, but I can blow like Chief Blow Big @ the crib, so I never really see a point to go unless they beg.
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Every crew has a Chris Bosh. The ? that's not completely awkward, and won't completely scare off the ? (dudes for the ladies), but you can tell that ? doesn't really fit in. he might rock J's like y'all do but they scuffed and dingy. he might have polo, but the ? mad faded.

Aren't you the token fat ? in a 97% white fraternity? Wouldn't that be you Sir?

No Diss, just askin.
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

No Diss, just askin.

i lol'd.....
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

No Diss, just askin.

No, I'm the past president who's personality is mirrored in the culture of the fraternity.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    When i used to have a crew i was the CB, same old uptowns from 07, stay rocking foot locker polos, and playing wing man. i am solo dolo now and got some new polos.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Don't hang with a crew. So I wouldn't know that cat.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Lol

You mean the closet ?

He's like most closet ? guys, he's sometimes funny, all the time awkward
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Sounds like my boy Andy, ? has no game and when he gets ? he is hard on himself and scare off the ? . Some ? are just naturally gifted around women (me), he ain't one of those ? , he doesn't know how to read females body language and signals. He also think every hot bartender wants him, we clown him all the time and try to give him tips but he is useless.