Hispanics Is Spineless In NY I Guess.

Options
2»

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The moors were black and still exist til this day in all of the places that I mentioned. I do hold them responsible for our fall in 1492 though. Many were of Nubian (the tribe) origin going back to the B.C.'s and the interaction was not hostile with most other tribes in Africa until after the fall of Spain, when the massive division between blacks started and exists til this day. Contrary to propaganda, many Ricans are down for the cause and always have been, going back to Arthur Schombourg of Harlem in the early 1900's to Rosa Clemente in the 2000's. With Dominicans, not so much, but the situation is slowly moving along.

There is Moors = Maures, from the Greek adjective Mauros, meaning dark or black." Nubians were a tribe\kingdom further south east. I thought that the Arabs were the main conquerors of Spain, but it looks like the moors kicked ass and took names. They were a mixed bunch though do to Phoenician influence. I never said that the racism is wide spread with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans only that it exist. This is why i said many not all or even half (I don't have the statistics) and many claim their blackness.

Edit: what happened in 1492 other then Columbus? They were kicked out of Iberia (Spain\Portugal) by Christians in 1249.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    There is Moors = Maures, from the Greek adjective Mauros, meaning dark or black." Nubians were a tribe\kingdom further south east. I thought that the Arabs were the main conquerors of Spain, but it looks like the moors kicked ass and took names. They were a mixed bunch though do to Phoenician influence. I never said that the racism is wide spread with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans only that it exist. This is why i said many not all or even half (I don't have the statistics) and many claim their blackness.

Edit: what happened in 1492 other then Columbus? They were kicked out of Iberia (Spain\Portugal) by Christians in 1249.

Moors and Nubians share the same dna markers in many cases, which implies a common origin in Sudan. Also, the Emirate of Grenada lasted from the 1200's to 1492 A.D.

The same way you have blacks and browns in almost all urban communities of the U.S. today, who go by the titles black & latino, you had the same in Iberia, just with different titles. I agree with everything else that you stated.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Its one thing for that to be true. Its another for everybody to believe it and act accordingly.

I used to be pro-hispanic but then I wised up. Dont get me wrong I dont hate them or even dislike them. But I no longer defend them. Cuz when the shoe is on the other foot they are quick to suck ? ? .

That's actually true , i'm not racist by any means but Hispanics only consider themselves our allies whenever it suits them .
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lets talk about what happens when a Black person lives in a Mexican hood.

Why just last week this little ? cocked a gun on me, in front of my OWN house!

Then last night some random Mexican crackhead knocks on my door looking for "the party" GTFOH!!!

I'm moving out this janky ass hood in the next couple, so whatever...

oh ? Prime

? -there

blacks living in predominately mexican hoods get made examples out of
    ? is sad.
    its an epidemic in southern cali

i was comfortable with mexicans cuz i chicago there aint as much beef but in cali,you gotta watch ya back
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I even tried to edit the curse word though lol
    it was a good effort. although i'll change it to another adjective if you have one you prefer
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    they spineless cuz in the 50's N 60's they depended on Blacks 2 get they're equal rights...but when ? started gettin better they don't ? wit us...smh
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mexicans>Puerto Ricans

Dare one of those cops to pull over a Zeta member over here is Southern Cali. When I say Zeta, I don't mean no sorority of ? man
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hispanics like to play both sides of the fence. Like some poster have said whatever suits them better. Especially mexicans, they most likely like to ride out with the white people, but if not they are in their own lane most of the time. A lot of the Mexicans I have chilled with have secret prejudices against black and puerto ricans. I'm from chicago and its not really that racial between black and brown. But if you go to those firemen or cop neighborhoods on the NW side there is a lot of backyard racism. A lot of the puerto ricans I know admit they got black in them and they are basically spanish speaking mulattos with a touch of tiano,most tianos got wiped out by disease. Chicagos gangs are all pretty much racially mixed so race is not a factor, sometimes it can be I have seen some black/latino latino/white arab/white brawls. For some reason mexicans do suck up to white people. I guess its to keep their peasant jobs and try and fit in and not have any problems with the law.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    That's actually true , i'm not racist by any means but Hispanics only consider themselves our allies whenever it suits them .
    oh ? Prime

? -there

blacks living in predominately mexican hoods get made examples out of
    ? is sad.
    its an epidemic in southern cali

i was comfortable with mexicans cuz i chicago there aint as much beef but in cali,you gotta watch ya back
    Yeah I was cool wit them in HS.

I just hate how blacks stay fighting for other people's rights but never seem to notice how other races dont give a ? about us.

Young-Ice wrote: »
    mexicans can afford to move out the hood
    Dude...give it up.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moors and Nubians share the same dna markers in many cases, which implies a common origin in Sudan. Also, the Emirate of Grenada lasted from the 1200's to 1492 A.D.

The same way you have blacks and browns in almost all urban communities of the U.S. today, who go by the titles black & latino, you had the same in Iberia, just with different titles. I agree with everything else that you stated.

Thanks for the information on the Moors. I'm going to do more research on them because i didn't realize that the moors were pretty much native to the land. I do know that the moors payed homage to the Arabs but they controlled Iberia. So does this mean that Spanish girls from Spain have big booties too? How many are left with moorish ancestry I wonder. The Spanish did do a lot of mixing even in the Americas obviously.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited December 2010
    Options

whole world is festering with unhappy souls

French hate the Germans, Germans hate the Poles

Italians hate Yugoslavs, S.Africans hate the Dutch

and I don't like anybody very much !
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I find it hard to like a lot of people I have become very cycnical of people and with good reason for me, anyway. People I hang out with are like that too, i know hate meeting new people as they all seem to be pretty much the same and they bore me to tears. Hopefully I find some interesting laid back people out there. I ain't asking for perfection everyone got flaws and vices, just no fake and phonies.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

whole world is festering with unhappy souls

French hate the Germans, Germans hate the Poles

Italians hate Yugoslavs, S.Africans hate the Dutch

and I don't like anybody very much !

I think John Prewett is a sex offender on the loose.