2»

Comments

• Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    http://www.letusreason.org/doct10.htm

Read that and let me know what you think about that.

Also, what is the midst of the week then?

its referring to the 3rd day of the week, which is wednesday...

taken from -- http://www.free-bible-study-lessons.com/prince-503.html

we must understand that Christ was to teach for 3 1/2 years before being cut off during his 1st coming & He will finish the other 3 1/2 yrs during His 2nd coming (Thats why when I made that statement I stated when Christ died He diedduring a literal week, but also during prophectic week which speaks on the seven yrs (most scc think this speaks of the tribulation years it's not)... But other than that prophecy being partially fulfilled another prophecy was being fulfilled, which is the end of the scarifical law of animals , that's why it states & "he shall casue the sacrifice & the oblation to cease"..that's referring to the scarifice of animals.... This is the law He fulfilled when He stated what He stated in Matthew, He came to fulfill (put an end to ) the law of animal scarifice & He became the final sin offering.... But "scc" thru religion have been taught He nailed the Laws & commandments to the "cross" which really makes no sense,
    & this is why Christ states

Matthew 5

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

All being fulfilled is everything leading up to Judgement Day....So whosoever break the least of the Most High commandments (such as breaking the Sabbath) & then turn around & teach others to do so (Which is what scc do & their so call pastors) he shall be called the least (lower part of the Kingdom of heaven/lake of fire), but the ones doing so will be great (Gods in the Kingdom modeled after Christ)...The commandments is what we will be judged & given our reward based on.. Only a fool would think that sinning equals being saved which is what religion basically teaches.... Thats why Christ states in v20 our righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes & pharisess (hyporcites) aka so call sun day pastors......

Also when Christ died the "vail" ripped, the vail is what was used to sprinkle the blood of the animals, so after Christ was killed there was no need for the vail so it ripped putting an end to the law of animal scarifice....

Leviticus 4

16And the priest that is anointed shall bring of the bullock's blood to the tabernacle of the congregation:
    17And the priest shall dip his finger in some of the blood, and sprinkle it seven times before the LORD, even before the vail.

Matthew 27

50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
    51And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Now since we understand that, lets see the law Paul is speaking of that was no good because it couldn't remove our past sins....

Hebrews 10

1For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O ? .

8Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
    9Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O ? . He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

also to show what I was saying about those being modeled after Christ at the 1st resurrection...

1 Corinthians 15

20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to ? , even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
    25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

v20 those coming up in the 1st resurrection will become like Christ & they will make war w/the nations during the 2nd coming.... then the end will come because the war of armaggedon will be fought by Christ the saints & they will destroy the nations during that period which by then the earth which is the Kingdom will be delivered up (presented) to the Father, for at this time Christ & the saints would have put down all authority & power over the nations & earth, thus destroying all His enemies...v25.... then after that takes place the Father Kingdom will come down out of heaven

Revelation 21

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from ? out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of ? is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and ? himself shall be with them, and be their ? .

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well 2001 was it's peak at about 55k
    2008 it was down to 25k
    The info released this year puts them at 49k.
    It's growth.
    well...

01. 55000 in 2001 to 49000 in 2010 is not actually growth, it's a loss of 6000. so there's that.
    02. i don't even believe that ANY number provided by the CoS is trustworthy because...
    03. they claim rapid growth CONSTANTLY. so i have to assume most everything regarding their numbers that they provide is a strategic lie.