Binging

Options
Daniel Plainview
Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
its the way to go. moderation has its place but really tho, if you are going to abuse drugs or alcohol then show some commitment and secede from society for 5-7 days. Take a mental vacation and rejoin mankind after.

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    315n5g1.jpg315n5g1.jpg

nh
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its the way to go. moderation has its place but really tho, if you are going to abuse drugs or alcohol then show some commitment and secede from society for 5-7 days. Take a mental vacation and rejoin mankind after.

i agree with this statement 100%.
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Some binges are carefully planned and executed.
    ksharp2.jpg

Other binges are impromptu. I found myself in a surprise binge this halloween. I was going to keep it lowkey and pretend to be a responsible adult, but was invited to a costume party. I woke up on a tiny two seater couch dressed as Samuel l. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, my suit and fake handlebar moustache soaked with whiskey, my credit card lost never to be recovered, stuck in unfamiliar territory with no car.
    samuel-l-jackson.jpg
    Feeling like I had been hit by a train filled with liquor, the only logical conclusion was to drink recklessly for the next 7 days. Classes too early, so miss them all. The next Sunday my ? tornado came to a calm, and I eased my way back into the world of moderation. Nature is unpredictable…. one can never knows when this tornado will strike again. trrrrr-o.gif
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Excess is the American way, so stop being an unpatriotic terrorist and finish the fifth

obama-beer.jpgimage5864522x.jpg
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thought word in thread title was to be pronounced with a hard g

thought thread was about prison
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hallucinogenic binges are difficult to achieve for the simple fact that mushrooms do not take effect when ingested multiple days in a row. Acid makes the world a wonderfully unrecognizable place for 10+ hours, but I admit I fear the LSD binge because the risk of losing ones sanity is indeed very real.
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am just today coming off of a sobriety binge of nearly a week. Quite enlightening. Not to be underestimated. But this ends tonight.

# of hours until drinking commences: 4
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it appears that my thread is moving
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    was this thread in the donkey and got moved to the grown and texty?

thats a first.
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Undoubtedly one of the mightiest binges of all times was the Ecstasy binge of 2004. In a group of 15, males outnumbered by females, our introduction to E was a week of everyday abuse. Some members of our clan pushed it into the 8-10 day range. I was not so brave. Words could not do justice to describe this week. This was surely the binge that set us on our distinguished paths.1stum%2Bdo%2Bepic%2Bshit.jpg

A mighty binge followed inevitably by a mighty recovery. On Sunday, the day of rest, we were tattered and downtrodden. A ghastly sight, huddled together in a cloud of marijuana smoke.
    huddledmassesbinge.png

Nothing beer could not fix however, and we soldiers marched on.

we-want-beer-protest.jpg
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    was this thread in the donkey and got moved to the grown and texty?

thats a first.

ya...............
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its the way to go. moderation has its place but really tho, if you are going to abuse drugs or alcohol then show some commitment and secede from society for 5-7 days. Take a mental vacation and

rejoin mankind after.

Your flow is your brain on drug's

Mine Is Rap On Steroid's
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ether is that you?

You ? 'z got alot of aliases
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited December 2010