Have you ever just straight up told a chick: "Dont contact me unless its about sex"

Options
2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i say it to broads that haven't let me hit after a while...its koo to play hard to get but im not gona chase forever...

when i say that they say ''sex?? is that all you want??" yup
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i tell women in general that im only after sex it may get deeper but like i said before if not for sex men and women would not have ? to talk about
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea I told this old girl I use to talk to that a few times. I remember at first she got mad as heck but then she calmed down and I still ended up hitting.

I think in the future maybe even starting as early as January 2011 in a few days I'm going to start being more direct with these females. I'm getting too old to be lying and beating around the bush on stuff. I just wanna beat. We can chill and hangout and stuff but my main objective is to be up in those guts at the end of the night. I truly believe if the female really likes me she'll probably still let me hit. Just going on a prior situation or two though.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I only talk to women that I fornicate with - Mike Tyson
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=American.Loo;1821226

]How many of you ice cold pimps have really just laid it down like that?[/QUOTE]

IDK bootleg Alias non Loo

Let's Talk about It alias ?
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited December 2010
    Options
    In terms of being rude about it, several times. About 4 out of 13 times worked out well for me. The rest were expectantly disrespected. Win-win for me either way.

In terms of being polite and saucy about it, many times. Sometimes, that's all a girl wants from me.