Seems like Young Money and Roc Nation going to War soon...

2»

Comments

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    1. Sean definitely didnt OFFICIALLY sign to CMR. it ended up not working out and he eventually went to the Roc.

and it seems to me that Young Money has more star power type artist than skill wise. as good as j. cole is he will never reach drake's status of stardum. sean will never hit t-pain level. willow can hit that status cuz she will's daughter. Nicki just outsold Rihanna even though rihanna use to beast with the sales

Overall YM is gonna be more successful than Roc Nation. BET

why do ppl act like Jcole is so much better than drake. hes not as corny as drake, but skill wise jcole is just a lil better.
  • savage life
    savage life Members Posts: 112
    edited December 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    I don't know about more successful since I think Roc Nation will have a longer time period than Young Money. People already starting to not feel that ? besides their primary 3

but there's not anyone on roc nation thats getting blowing up period. J. Cole is nowhere near drake was when his buzz was getting up. and i think it won't ever get there because he's not as diverse as drake. j.cole is a straight hip hop dude. you gonna need more than that to blow up nowadays
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    but there's not anyone on roc nation thats getting blowing up period. J. Cole is nowhere near drake was when his buzz was getting up. and i think it won't ever get there because he's not as diverse as drake. j.cole is a straight hip hop dude. you gonna need more than that to blow up nowadays

I agree in the short term, but long term I got Cole having a longer career than any of them young money dudes
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited January 2011
    well looks like YM is winning YM:4 RN:1