13»

Comments

• Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Only when I'm driving ? .

how about you?

Ya'll out there who are parents probably only wear them when your kids are in the car huh?

do you love yo life ? ?

pick up the newspaper and it read / just another ? dead/ that's ? up
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    do you love yo life ? ?

pick up the newspaper and it read / just another ? dead/ that's ? up

just a habit i forget to throw it on

but like i said i got this new whip that beeps like crazy so ima start wearin it
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ChiKia wrote: »
    yu drive to the corner store? wasteful, smh.
    I wear a seatbelt everytime yo. ? that ? i wanna live.

cause its the 20 degrees outside and snowing the ? like 5 blocks away so why wouldnt i drive to the store....
  • savage life
    savage life Members Posts: 112
    edited December 2010
    Options
    all the time. i dont understand the thought that "gangsters" shouldnt wear a seatbelt. ? is the stupidest thing i ever heard. how you pride yourself on being a "gangster" and then lose your life by driving into an ice cream truck without a seatbelt. if that ? aint bitchmade
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i dont wear seat belts. i only put them on after i get pulled over before the cop walks up the the car, thats by chose of course. i dont like seat belts. i only put them on when im driving long distance.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    damn thats crazy, we caught a break then.......we was riding ? and smoking that loud and all cops did to us was head nod.........craziest ? though is when we left we were traveling thru Knoxville Tennessee, and my guy was driving and arguing on the phone with his chick, so he speeding and passes a cop car that was pacing the expressway speed.........needless to say he pulled us over, the car was reaking, ? we'd been blowing loud the whole way there, while there & going back home, ? - the cop walked up to my side, my eyes was fire red, and all he did was say "You passed me I was doing the speed limit, you do know that?", my guy said "Oh I didn't realize it", and the cop said "Ohh go on, my speedometer must be broke", and we departed ways, whole trip was weird

i hope youve been paying your tithes since ? , that is the definition of a miracle
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why the fck wouldnt you wear a seat belt?
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mr Popo wrote: »
    Always too cool for the safe belt
    ^^^^
    fixed! 6 tickets and counting They'll never take me alive.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2010
    Options
    since a ? nlgga rear ended me...no ? ...yup

Hahaha! LMAO! I think I'm changing my mind now. Don't wanna get hit in the azz by a ? ? ! 7:-)
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    laroc wrote: »
    ^^^^
    fixed! 6 tickets and counting They'll never take me alive.

i guess not
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wore one 80% of the time growing up... joined the military taught/forced to wear it 100% of the time... got out the military still wear its all the time...its instinctive now...

and my 22 y/o female cousin got thrown out a vehicle and died not wearing hers in 06.. left two babies that wont even remember her... they invented them ? for a reason..

? too cool for belts.. but aint too cool to die
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah, I ain't tryin to get any tickets.......and you ever know what can happen on the road....
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im too cool for that kiddie ? . im an excellent driver. im so cold that i even know what the next muthafuckas gone do. but with that said. i need ? . and i dont want no damn 75 dollar ticket so a ? click it like a muthafucka.

^^^^^^^^real ? spit^^^^^^^^^^
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    click it or ticket.

imo seat belts are like condoms. of course no one likes to wear em. but its in your best interest to put it on.
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You can't predict what Imma do homeboy. I drove on the sidewalk once just to ? with my friend. Wear that seatbelt for ? like me.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options