Having sex in public places...

spit_fiya
spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Do yall get down with that?....Call me boring but I prefer being somewhere private...i've heard stories about gettin it in in the back seat of a taxi, front row of a theater, public restroom, on the dancefloor at the club, football games...*shrugs*....

Speak on it

Comments

• AliPhx11
    AliPhx11 Members Posts: 25
    edited December 2010
    I prefer in privacy too but can't front seem like the park is the business most of the times lol
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    AliPhx11 wrote: »
    I prefer in privacy too but can't front seem like the park is the business most of the times lol

That would probably be the only place I would go...cause if its after 7 then its gonna be empty
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    It's add a little spice to the relationship, but I would only do it at night.
  • letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited December 2010
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Do yall get down with that?....Call me boring but I prefer being somewhere private...i've heard stories about gettin it in in the back seat of a taxi, front row of a theater, public restroom, on the dancefloor at the club, football games...*shrugs*....

Speak on it

awww man hell yes. i performed oral sex on my "at the time boyfriend" underneath a table at a restaurant while he remained seated, tried to perform oral sex on another boyfriend in the backseat of a taxi & have sex but he was scared, he caught an attitude & said no, wouldnt let me do it. i had sex in the staircases of my grandma's building, in a park in harlem, in the men's room at a movie theater, i attacked one of my boyfriends (sexually) in another restaurant but he stopped me, another time i went to see one of my boyfriends at his job, made him come outside, threw my hoodie over my head, stooped down & unzipped him & sucked him off right in front of his job building while people walked by (during rush hours - in midtown NYC on 53rd street near 3rd av lol) - i think i did it in other places but i cant remember right now ? i'd do it damn there anywhere if i'm passionately aroused
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    back seat , theater ,public restroom. u stuck in the 70s. real ? ? ? in a park for everybody to see and record it smh

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30284 (legit link)
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Macy's mens dressing room FTW
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    sears in the shippin area cause i worked there at the time and other then the truck coming in aint no one going back there
  • missjenn
    missjenn Members Posts: 11
    edited December 2010
    baseball field, public restroom, church parking lot
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    missjenn wrote: »
    baseball field, public restroom, church parking lot

lmao at the church parking lot
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    park(baseball field/bb court/handball courts),church alley way, car,parking lots...

rather private places tho
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited December 2010
    It's add a little spice to the relationship, but I would only do it at night.

me too. its something about sneaking out in public places at night that gets it extra wet.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Shiiiiiit I got a,nice list of,public places I've ? , in broad daylight n at night
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I've always thought about it but I never really have, if I did it would be on a beach some where like Jamaica. ? having sex in parks, cars, or street alleys, I''ll leave that for the prostitute locations with their tricks.
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited December 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    I've always thought about it but I never really have, if I did it would be on a beach some where like Jamaica. ? having sex in parks, cars, or street alleys, I''ll leave that for the prostitute locations with their tricks.

smh. broaden your horizons. has nothing to do w/being a prostitute
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Does public places in a car count?
  • BauceLadii
    BauceLadii Members Posts: 26
    edited December 2010
    My dude and I did it on top of a building by my sister's job. We've done it in public before (warehouse district, park, etc.) so this one night we're off the remy and like lets go do it somewhere. I suggest over by my sister's job cuz its pretty vacant after dark. We get to this building, looking around and ? and notice the gate on the ladder to the roof is unlocked. We get up there and I go to the middle of the roof, he's right at the top landing. I go over to him like "you okay? I know its cold as ? out here" He's like "naw, that aint it, I can't move cuz im scared!" I was weak! We did the damn thang and got up outta there. The next morning he was like "I could've caught a misdemeanor trespassing charge ? around with you!" By far the greatest sexual experience I've had thus far!
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Me & my ex...the 1st time I hit it was at the park down the street from her house the day after the 4th of July. I had this 1 chick suck me off in the movie theater too.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    awww man hell yes. i performed oral sex on my "at the time boyfriend" underneath a table at a restaurant while he remained seated, tried to perform oral sex on another boyfriend in the backseat of a taxi & have sex but he was scared, he caught an attitude & said no, wouldnt let me do it. i had sex in the staircases of my grandma's building, in a park in harlem, in the men's room at a movie theater, i attacked one of my boyfriends (sexually) in another restaurant but he stopped me, another time i went to see one of my boyfriends at his job, made him come outside, threw my hoodie over my head, stooped down & unzipped him & sucked him off right in front of his job building while people walked by (during rush hours - in midtown NYC on 53rd street near 3rd av lol) - i think i did it in other places but i cant remember right now ? i'd do it damn there anywhere if i'm passionately aroused

hoe...............
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Snow bunny on top on a picnic table in a wooded area in front of a Catholic college. But NEVER in a public restroom. She'd have to be a dime and that would have to be my only opportunity for me to even consider it.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Chapel bathroom in a hospital.. I was volunteering at (age 15) with this one thick ? white girl (age 19). she was so stuck up tho. Just one day it was boring and we were talking in the chapel & she invited me to the bathroom to show me there was a couch in there.. next thing you know we was going hard on the sink, the floor, the handicap rails... everywhere but that couch.... o yeah... i had to repent on that one.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    smmfh @ u ? ? in front of churches. anyway for me it was; the beach, a garage, by a backroad in a car(bish legs out the window), church parking lot, movie theater and a pool at a resort.

thats all i remember right now.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Shiiiiiit I got a,nice list of,public places I've ? , in broad daylight n at night

this^^^^^^^^^^
  • letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited December 2010
    gns wrote: »
    smmfh @ u ? ? in front of churches. anyway for me it was; the beach, a garage, by a backroad in a car(bish legs out the window), church parking lot, movie theater and a pool at a resort.

thats all i remember right now.

how is anyone ? in front of a church any more bad than you ? in a church parking lot?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I just did stuff in a car behind buildings at dark.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    how is anyone ? in front of a church any more bad than you ? in a church parking lot?

it was a joke, catch up.