huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its a marketing technique you fool.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMAO.. the question is who the flock wants to go to those kind of clubs any flipping way?
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the selfish bastard in me hates that ? gotta pay & ? don't.. hoe if im droppin bread u need to be openin yo wallet also... but then me being hetero appreciates such an idea
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *gets in free post*
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i swear yall ? argue over the dumbest ? on here. always worried about how another ? getting ? . cut that ? out in 2011. I live in NYC, and its common for me to have to pay a $20-40 dollar cover to get in the club. I go to the club to mingle with ? . Is the club the only place to mingle with ? , ABSOLUTELY NOT. But its my place of choice. Many people have already given the reason for why women get in free b4 12 in here which makes perfect sense to me. the last thing i wanna do is go to a club and see more ? than ? . At the end of the day, DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. If parkin lot pimpin is your thing, more power to you. If buying a ? 5 drinks in the club is your thing, more power to you. What another ? does def dont affect my game. Believe that!

ps. And i cant tell you the last time i bought a girl a drink in the club. lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    uh...a smart one.

^^^ this...

? get in free = more ? likely to come to the club = more males likely to come to the club = ? more likely to spend the money that would have went to get in on extra amounts of liqour = more ? there for dumb ? to buy them drinks = more money for the club

THANK ? THANK!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just another example of men not having standards when it comes to women.
    "I don't care if the club is full of ? who couldn't afford to pay to get in.... I just wanna see ? ."

Obviously it'll benefit the club because more ? will come but a lot of times, it's just the same hood chicks who come to the club every weekend with not a ? ' dime. So for the dudes, it looks like a win but it's probably a loss.
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    life is a hustle, we all getting ? one way or the other. Only person coming out on top is the club owner!! He can ? his female bartenders and/or the chicks that come to party.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sh0t wrote: »
    Can't speak for all areas, but here in San Diego, we need these nights more than ever. San Diego very imbalanced gender wise, it has the nickname "Man Diego". We used to have Ladies' Nights until 2 ? sued in the state supreme court for sexism. Sometimes even our best clubs have skewed ratios, even though the girls that are inside are perfect looking.

I make a ton of money, so paying 20 bucks or whatever to get in a club is peanuts to me. Seeing people super thirsty for free entry makes me scratch my head these days. If 20 dollars is so much to him, he should go get a second job instead of clubbing. And yes, like everybody else and their mother, I have a million hookups,but honestly, I'd rather just pay and not abuse friendships for club entry.

The economic term for stuff like this is 'price discrimination". Charge the desperate a higher price, charge the sensitive a lower price, maximize everything.

Co-sign the bolded.....i think it may be like that everywhere tho to tell the truth....regardless of how many women are in the club its gonna be double the amount of thirsty ? tryin to get some ? .....its the way of the world b......
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    life is a hustle, we all getting ? one way or the other. Only person coming out on top is the club owner!! He can ? his female bartenders and/or the chicks that come to party.

Truth.com

And who do you think is getting paid the most off of N!gga/Sp!c nights? Some white cat that has his Nephew running the place (AKA the Manager) that bar on a hot night can 10 fold what we would get at the door. $350 bottles of Patron add up B.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited December 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Truth.com

And who do you think is getting paid the most off of N!gga/Sp!c nights? Some white cat that has his Nephew running the place (AKA the Manager) that bar on a hot night can 10 fold what we would get at the door. $350 bottles of Patron add up B.

Hi there *waves*
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Truth.com

these dumb ? out here think the cake is in the door money.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    Hi there *waves*

waves!? WTF

You better get over here

these dumb ? out here think the cake is in the door money.

Yo the funny ? is when you get the manager would want to give you the ni!gga deal and take 10% of the door regardless.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the type of females who go to the club are the ones looking for a drink and a ? , and since men are the ones who provide those tools then i would suggest they let ? in free and the ? will follow.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A smart businessman. The higher the woman:man ratio is the less fights you have too. And besides women can dance with women and nobody sweats it. Do you really want to see men dancing together? I sure don't. If you make women pay, less would probably show up=less drinks bought by thirsty ni99as and more fights.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    House Parties (not to be confused with HOOD parties) >>>>>> Clubs

IMO

I been to the club one time and wasn't feelin it...maybe cause I was 18 and broke...
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This level of simpage is disgusting. Y'all are willing to pay for ? that y'all don't even know and who probably won't even give you ? anyway??? That's an "L".

A few months ago I was talking to a feminist who spazzed out on some ? about women not getting paid the same as men. She swore that ? like that was unfair. Big ? whoop that she gets paid $.70 on every $1 a man makes. How many men spend their dollar tricking on females with ? like the T/S is talking about??? Clubs, dinners, gifts, chivalry, etc. All these privileges ? get AND DON'T APPRECIATE ANYWAY. Lounges & Bars >>>>>> Clubs full of simps and unappreciative hoes.