What will you be doing at midnight?

1235»

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Should I have another glass of wine? I don't wanna be ? in the house.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i wanted to chill wit ppls and smoke but them ? wanted to go to some party in long island and im like ? that ? , so i made up a lie, stayed home n played black ops
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Its lookin like im finna get cuffed for the new year...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    dakari wrote: »
    its lookin like im finna get cuffed for the new year...

dui.....ftl
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    dui.....ftl

? no...
    as in tied down lol
    s/o'd
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Well, right now I am breeding my Ditto and Combee to try and get a female combee, so I can get a Macho Brace.

Basically, I'm playing POkeMans.
  • InglewoodHB
    InglewoodHB Members Posts: 230
    edited January 2011
    Bacardi 151 is THE DEVIL!!!!!!!! Had atleast 10shots of it then started throwing my life up at sum chick kickback and I had gotten her number earlier so iono how she think of me now lmao bad ass asian chick too, dance like a black girl....I was in and out of her bathroom puking everywhere...in the bathroom, outside her front door, in the car, had a ? plastic bag over my face to throw up in, the homies had to carry me out to the car and into my house, 4got my car at the homie house kuz I was too ? up to drive and walk by myself, lost a earring....I feel like ? right now and ol girl prolly disgusted with me lol never again
  • InglewoodHB
    edited January 2011
    Wtf is a fuction

Party, kickback, get together etc
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    satyrone wrote: »
    ? me and the wife will prolly fall asleep watchin a movie b4 12

THIS... I had to work twice as long all week because everyone else is on vacation... got home from work... me and wifey watched the new Resident Evil flick... my tired lame ass conked out before the New Years' ball dropped down...haha
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Bacardi 151 is THE DEVIL!!!!!!!! Had atleast 10shots of it then started throwing my life up at sum chick kickback and I had gotten her number earlier so iono how she think of me now lmao bad ass asian chick too, dance like a black girl....I was in and out of her bathroom puking everywhere...in the bathroom, outside her front door, in the car, had a ? plastic bag over my face to throw up in, the homies had to carry me out to the car and into my house, 4got my car at the homie house kuz I was too ? up to drive and walk by myself, lost a earring....I feel like ? right now and ol girl prolly disgusted with me lol never again

Gotta love my Bacardi 151! But, 10 shots of it? You're lucky to be alive. lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    Its lookin like im finna get cuffed for the new year...

I was but ? it...? got freaky later on that night tho
  • InglewoodHB
    edited January 2011
    Gotta love my Bacardi 151! But, 10 shots of it? You're lucky to be alive. lol

Lol I know right. I was shivering my ass off like I had hypothermia....I think it was more than 10shots tho kuz me and 2 other people killed the whole bottle...the big bottle, straight no chasers
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Lol...yo bk was too live..I was at this basement party n heard bout 20 gun shots jus from the train to the party..? was on roofs bussin in the air...poppin party jus a sweat box[/QUOTE

its not a celebration if no one is shooting something
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Them cats from Pakistan are no joke. Weddings, New Years, you name it...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited January 2011
    Lol I know right. I was shivering my ass off like I had hypothermia....I think it was more than 10shots tho kuz me and 2 other people killed the whole bottle...the big bottle, straight no chasers

Y'all killed a whole fifth or liter? That 151 laid me out a couple times before. lol
  • InglewoodHB
    edited January 2011
    Y'all killed a whole fifth or liter? That 151 laid me out a couple times before. lol

A fifth...you've done this a few times??? Never again for me lol I juss remember taking shots every 10mins then the room started spinning and then im in the bathroom puking lol I don't even know how I got there. The homie next to me passed out on the bathroom floor throwing up on himself, im laughing like im not in his same position.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited January 2011
    A fifth...you've done this a few times??? Never again for me lol I juss remember taking shots every 10mins then the room started spinning and then im in the bathroom puking lol I don't even know how I got there. The homie next to me passed out on the bathroom floor throwing up on himself, im laughing like im not in his same position.

Never a whole bottle. LOL I was at one of my friend's son's show 2 years ago and I went all out: a sip of Heineken, small bottle of Corona, Apple Jax shot, shot of Crown, shot of Jim Beam, shot of Cuervo Gold, and 4 shots of 151. She had to hold my hand when we left, or else I'd fall. lol Passed out in the upstairs bathroom when I got home(too ? to even flush the toilet). LOL
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Cleveland ? sucks ...ROFL!
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited January 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Cleveland ? sucks ...ROFL!

We sure do. LMAO