The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm not saying it could never be possible, I made that statement in saying in a way "yea sure it seems we can't travel faster than light, but there are other alternatives that are possible". I don't believe anything is impossible or improbable. Time and time again we have been proven wrong in saying something is that now it's not if we can it's only a matter of when we do.

Props.. but I wasn't referring to you lol..
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Props.. but I wasn't referring to you lol..

lol well I was the one that said traveling at or above the speed of light was impossible so I thought you were
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Exactly my point lol.. Or imagine how amazed someone from 100 years ago would be if they stood in front of PS3 with Kinnect lol.. They'd probably try to burn you at the stake for witchcraft lol..

? ID burn you at the stake for trying to play with a Kinect on a PS3....Thats for X Box, joe.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I find it very ironic, that the same people who would turn around and bash the bible actually believe in this ? ...but anyways.
  • garv
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ y'all bringing up titangraphs for Sitchin.

95% of what is mentioned in the AAT theory has nothing to do with his ? ass translations. They might say "the sumerian texts say" once every now and then but they use nothing about his translations. They have said on the show that Nibiru and ? doesn't exist and it's not real. Nearly all of the stuff they use as "evidence" comes from South American, African, and Asian texts, drawings, figures, etc.... The "Annunaki, Nibiru, 2012, etc.." is never mentioned because they know Sitchin was full of ? . The only one I have ever heard say 1 word about it was the dude thats orange with ? up hairdo.

What African texts and drawings?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    I find it very ironic, that the same people who would turn around and bash the bible actually believe in this ? ...but anyways.

Like who? I don't believe it and I don't think Vibe does either. And we're the only two on here who are interested in it like that.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What African texts and drawings?

I don't feel like going and digging all the ? up. But maybe you should re-read the thread. Im thinking you get the idea that we're saying their are texts saying their are aliens and ? . You can easily go google search early writings from the continent or even go listen to locals now talk about star children, star people, and gods coming to Earth in flying machines or discs of fire.

And the drawings are in the video I posted and can also be seen by googling it really quick.
  • garv
    edited November 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    By the author of When We Ruled – Robin Walker (highly recommend this book)
    www.whenweruled.com

1. The human race is of African origin. The oldest known skeletal remains of anatomically modern humans (or ? sapiens) were excavated at sites in East Africa. Human remains were discovered at Omo in Ethiopia that were dated at 195,000 years old, the oldest known in the world.

2. Skeletons of pre-humans have been found in Africa that date back between 4 and 5 million years. The oldest known ancestral type of humanity is thought to have been the australopithecus ramidus, who lived at least 4.4 million years ago.

I've been looking to cop this book for some time, had the privilege of meeting the brother very intelligent man.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Some say it's plausible with the evidence (which is what I think)-
    i guess ultimately my position boils down to "show me more than a statue in a crazy hat or i think it's not true"
    I myself am still waiting on "hard evidence". I'm not sold on this (100%), like I said it was a discussion topic. But it is very obvious there has to be something out there, these aren't made up.
    well, hey, look, i'm going to be flip about this topic, but it's fine to believe whatever you think and discuss it as a thread. i don't think it's obvious there's something out there (at least not based on what we're talking about here), but i won't belabor the point beyond that.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

I'm more likely to believe in Aliens for the sheer fact we exist, i ain't never seen ? or an Angel before, especially some of the blatant contradictions, scientifical and historical inaccuracies in the Bible.
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The only true saved person is the person who love his neighbour as he loves himself and endevours to perform service to others, not selfish, tolerant of all religion, strife for spirituallity and duality with ? and acknowledges that the infinite creator is above petty squabbles and hatred and jealousy and material gains, those are emotions of the physical world.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tsoukalos-u-mad.jpg

• ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMFAO Hell naw
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do-you-see-this-hieroglyph-that-looks-like-a-human-its-an-alien.jpg
    [IMG]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ancientaliens/ImageMacro/3612350/How-did-the-ancients-know-to-wipe-their-? -with-sticks-ALIEN-TECHNOLOGY.jpg[/IMG]
    Ancient-Spaceship-brought-us-hair-gel.jpg
    Jesus-turned-water-to-wine-No-Ancient-Aliens-gave-him-TANG.jpg

There's countless numbers of these, most of them had me dyin'..
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's actually fitting though. Him and Bill Byrnes go overboard with it sometimes.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I think it's a whole lot funnier when you imagine him say it like he would in those Ancient Alien shows
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jesus and Wine thing I actually think he said last season when they were talking about Mana
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No-that-sperm-stain-isnt-on-my-pants-because-I-get-so-excited-about-aliens-Aliens-just-put-it-there.jpg

aw6dqv.jpg

Need-more-proof-of-ancient-astronauts-Who-taught-groundhogs-TO-TALK.jpg

Too funny man, honestly, just imagining him saying this makes it more funny. Okay, enough, I'm killing my own thread.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since this is the AAT thread, ? it.

Chozen you see the last episode (tonights episode?)

? was a dope finale, my mind was blown in the end. I want to know if that's fact, if it's not made up. I don't think this show would do that but you never know, that ? hit me hard I was like "WTF!!!"

"Exploration of Humanity

52* (degrees) 09' 12.532" N
    13* (degrees) 13' 12.69" W

Continuous

for Planetary Advance"

That ? was crazy, then the coordinates pin point a sunken island? Hy Brasil, "THE OTHER ATLANTIS" ?

That was crazy, I dunno man, that code looked like nothing but damn, a binary code. ? really blew my mind, if it's a hoax I'm ? if it's true and wasn't staged, that's ? crazy.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since this is the AAT thread, ? it.

Chozen you see the last episode (tonights episode?)

? was a dope finale, my mind was blown in the end. I want to know if that's fact, if it's not made up. I don't think this show would do that but you never know, that ? hit me hard I was like "WTF!!!"

"Exploration of Humanity

52* (degrees) 09' 12.532" N
    13* (degrees) 13' 12.69" W

Continuous

for Planetary Advance"

That ? was crazy, then the coordinates pin point a sunken island? Hy Brasil, "THE OTHER ATLANTIS" ?

That was crazy, I dunno man, that code looked like nothing but damn, a binary code. ? really blew my mind, if it's a hoax I'm ? if it's true and wasn't staged, that's ? crazy.

No I was sitting it Jail until about 9am this morning.

I'm gonna catch it on youtube in a little while once my house gets quiet. But if it's the same code I'm thinking then yea it's real. I seen something on discovery about it a while back when they were talking about the Bermuda triangle and other energy hot spots across the world.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options

@ 9:20 is what he wrote down. His code which is written is

Using the Binary Chart I posted in my last post I broke the code down so you can see that it actually does say that
    01000101(E) 01011000(X)
    01010000(P) 01001100 (L)
    01001111 (O) 01010010 (R)
    01000001 (A) 01010100 (T)
    01001001 (I) 01001111 (O)
    01001110(N) 0100111101000

Like I said, I wish I could find all 6 pages somewhere so I can type the entire code and check it
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I guess the old post didn't show so let me repeat it.

Here's a link to a binary code table - http://www.tekmom.com/buzzwords/binaryalphabet.html

This isn't what I was talking about with the energy spots, this was just brought up a in October and tested last month so I've heard nothing about it.

Some issues I have - What was his jobs in the military? If he was in IT it's likely he had prior binary knowledge and could have constructed this as a hoax. Can the paper and lead be tested to determine the date this was written? If it's the time he claims, he likely didn't knowingly write 6 pages of binary code as a hoax. Does it really say that? Which if you look up I already tested it and it seems legit but I'd like to get all 6 pages of code.

Some things supporting his case - When recalling the events his eyes went up and to the right. This cues Visual Remembrance which means he really is recalling from memory what he's seen when describing it. He also looks the same way when explaining the code which means it is stuck in his memory as he said. So if it is made up, it was created a long time ago and he has remembered what he said and wrote down word for word and number for number because he recalls it all from visual memory... Next is when he was recalling how the craft felt, he looked to the left and down which cues remembrance of how something felt, so again he wasn't making how it felt up, he was really remembering how it felt and recalling it.

While it still may be a hoax, his eye movement and body language definitely says he's being sincere and honest. So if he is telling a big lie he either has stuck to the exact same story for 30 years to the point he has tricked his brain to believe it was an event that really happened, or dude is a very well trained professional liar.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good break down. I didn't know about the way someone looks (directions) it meant something but just by his actions I knew it wasn't a lie. Like you said though, he could've lied so much he now holds it as truth for a fact and is a great liar.

I take it as the truth, as I see/heard no proof of it being false. The message is insane but those coordinates is what I'm interested in. What does that exact spot mean? Does that 'sunken island' hold secrets? I think a investigation needs to take place, fake or not, because it could "advance humanity" and that's big. Who knows, could be some "arc of the covenant" type ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea, I'm really doing my own research on this one because that's amazing what came out last month. Anything I find that doesn't match the story or is off I'll post it up in here but the basics as I posted look legit so far.
  • pauldixon1986
    pauldixon1986 Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This sparked a bit of interest for me...all the binary code...afterall it is suppose to be a mathematical way of communicating in a way that can be understood by humans and machines
    so i wrote down what was written and translated it

I originally only did the second page shown which was about 5mins30

i was very excited when it translated into "exploration of humanity" (well in fact it read "exploration og humanity"...so i can forgive a spelling error

So i went back to the first imagine shown about 4mins30 BUT the ones and zeros are off...binary code works in divisions of 8...this was a complete mess and didnt make sense what so ever

so without the complete pages i am going to say this is a fake...another reason is when comparing the handwriting of both pages they are similar but the zeros have a slightly different style from each other...also the second image shown appears to have had a little more time in writing it down and so i would assume they are done by different people

after all, if aliens can use binary code to form english sentences then why not just pass on the info in english
This discussion has been closed.