Over 2000 DC Universe PS3 & PC Beta Codes Available

12346»

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    as much as i love DC and Sony, if i dont see some sort of GOOD discount for PSplus members, im skipping this.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    lol........tell that to the 14 million people that pay to play World of Warcraft

I must apologise to the WOW people. I did not mean to offend :D

I understand now why you do pay that monthly fee.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    anyone still playing this. I can see it having a huge fanbase, but I wont be part of it.

:deletes and get 14 gigs back:
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    anyone still playing this. I can see it having a huge fanbase, but I wont be part of it.

:deletes and get 14 gigs back:

Im doing that ? too...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i would still be playing it regularly but the ? keep freezing and i am easily frustrated
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    lol I played it quite a bit and it only froze once. will you be copping on the 11th?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    There is nothing I want until KZ3 so if PS+ covers the monthly trial then I will be buying it.I disagree with having to pay monthly,but PS+ would save money and I don't mind paying for something when it is my option and not because I am forced to.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lol I honestly havent played this ? yet, did it already expire?

LBP 2 coming out in a couple weeks and then Marvel vs capcom 3 and KZ3 after that
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2011
    PC and PlayStation 3 MMO DC Universe will end its beta today for US gamers and tomorrow for European gamers, but not without one last bang.

Sony Online Entertainment plans to stage The Battle of the Legends event in-game. Beta players can align and fight alongside or against some of DC Comics' superheroes and villains as they go at it, including Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor and The Joker.

All you have to do is show up to the battle when it erupts on your server. SOE detailed the server names, dates, times and locations over on its official forum.

DC Universe Online launches in the UK next Friday. It'll cost UK PC and PlayStation 3 gamers £9.99 a month to play. A three-month subscription costs £27.99. A six-month sub sets you back £49.99.

There will be no annual or lifetime subscription plan for the PS3 version "at launch". On PC, a 12 month subscription costs £89.99, and a lifetime subscription £129.99.

Both the PC and PS3 versions of the game will be sold for £39.99 in shops, and both come with a free 30-day subscription.

Thanks to reader Liam Brown for the heads-up.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-01-05-dc-universe-beta-ends-with-a-bang
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2011
    Time to free up 14 Gb of hd space
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lol I never even played it, I was gonna try it out 2days ago but after 1.05 update it had another long ass install, I just said ? it and deleted it