For My College Students, Ya'll Get Fresh for Class?

Options
2»

Comments

• Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    just keep it moderately fresh....

nice pair of clean Jordan shorts...nice shirt...nice sneakers...fitted cap....be shaved and showered and wear some cologne that isn't heinous...Ax body spray is not acceptable....at all...lol...

that's how I been rollin...

lol, the ppl that really don't give a ? and show up to class in sweats and their PJ's often times aren't very organized and ain't serious students....

then, there's the people that dress down just as a big "? you" to the formality of university life in general...ya know the guys that wear the dank hoody and flip flops constantly...those cats are usually VERY smart, but also very cynical so I don't build with em' much...

at the end of the day dress how you dress man...your an adult now...if you wanna be treated with respect and not like a child then I'd suggest at least lookin halfway like you give a damn...
  • qdub
    qdub Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Never been a slob but I get Dressed for school. But that don't mean I'm putting on blazers in ? - that's going too far. I dress like I'm leaving to go somewhere. Jeans, sneakers or boots, a reg shirt, t-shirt, button-up, sweater, whatever. I do it for myself. Professors respect that. You don't have to be fancy but Do actually get dressed in the morning. Girls started noticing that actually wore clothes and not sweats and b-ball shorts all the time saying "Oh you're always look so cute" and ? like that. You can wear sweats sometimes but I wouldn't make it a habit. But for Finals? It's whatever lol.
  • Manny_C
    Manny_C Members Posts: 90
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeah, white ppl don't care though
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i used to try to stay borderline fresh every class day especially on friday...

but now a days its ? it mode..just long as it dont stank...
  • Hotnikelz
    Hotnikelz Members Posts: 430
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i havent worn the same pair of shoes twice this semester