What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had?

Options
13»

Comments

• Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    June 2,2004-- i got arrested for arguing with my ex girlfriend and i had mad coke in the crib--- thought i was gonna get indicted--- when i got home i sold what was left and said goodbye to the game--- have been a tax paying law abiding citizen since then
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    June 2,2004-- i got arrested for arguing with my ex girlfriend and i had mad coke in the crib--- thought i was gonna get indicted--- when i got home i sold what was left and said goodbye to the game--- have been a tax paying law abiding citizen since then

Good to see you turned your ? around dude
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Good to see you turned your ? around dude

I had mad grams in my crib and the scary part was when i was gettin processed- i got put on a tier wit killers- armed robbers and drug dealers-- not the domestic violence- trafick ticket ? -- then they didnt let me see my caseworker for the first week--- when i saw her i was like ---- they should just indict me and get it over with--- she said indicment for what????--- I was like -- well why am i here-- she was like -- domestic violence and terrostic threats--- and those arent indictable--- I thanked ? -- wit da ? i had in my crib i wouldve been doin at least 10 years
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    watching one of my friends get killed right in front of me.

Same here......
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    When i was about 7, almost drown

When i was 6 i have a tooth remove and it was done improperly, i almost bled to death.

When i was 8 almost died in a hurricane

When i was 17 house burned down when i was in it and i almost died

can you say ...final destination
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As far as rite now.. Check my thread..

But I'd say other then that if u can group the 1st 10 years of my life in 1.. That will be it..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    watching one of my friends get killed right in front of me.

Havin a friend of mines ? a dude 4 my click.. Its the reason I'm in the military now.. So I can help dude while he do his 20 years..