Anyone here sleep with a mouthguard?

Options
Will Munny
Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Weight Room
Got mine today. It sits only along my lower teeth. Kinda obnoxious, hopefully it won't keep me up.

Comments

• Will Munny
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For real man I grind my teeth in my sleep. I used to have sleep paralysis "episodes" is what I called them and a lot of times they were accompanied with a dream where my teeth were stuck together and I had pry them apart, or a dream where I'm biting someting very hard. I always assumed that was me grinding really bad.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    White people ? . I could probably benefit from one tho.
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2011
    Options
    White people ? . I could probably benefit from one tho.

Taking care of your teeth is white people ? ?
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Taking care of your teeth is white people ? ?

No, wearing a mouthguard when u sleep at night is tho cracka. The Hood aint checking for that.

Only wore a mouthguard for football.
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited January 2011
    Options
    my kid need ones she grinds her teeth all night can hear it when her door is shut and the fan is on ? bad
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I need one. I ? my jaw up bad during football. I went a whole quarter without a mouthpiece and some dude blindsided the ? outta me. It was a guard trap, the dude pulls, and next thing I know his helmet is in my jaw.

lol@the hood not checking for that
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ThatA wrote: »
    I need one. I ? my jaw up bad during football. I went a whole quarter without a mouthpiece and some dude blindsided the ? outta me. It was a guard trap, the dude pulls, and next thing I know his helmet is in my jaw.

Bruh...that was just niot very smart lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No, wearing a mouthguard when u sleep at night is tho cracka. The Hood aint checking for that.

Only wore a mouthguard for football.

...........lmao
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ...........lmao

Jesus ? Christ!!!!!!!!!!! That ? in your avi with them gigantic size ? is mind boggling!!! I can put my kid in between them ? and not have to worry about if she'll fall out or not.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    For real man I grind my teeth in my sleep. I used to have sleep paralysis "episodes" is what I called them and a lot of times they were accompanied with a dream where my teeth were stuck together and I had pry them apart, or a dream where I'm biting someting very hard. I always assumed that was me grinding really bad.

Me to blud, random, I dont have any for months, then i might have 1 or 2 aweek for like A month or so... I wake up in the middle of the night, and cant move for ? , I lay there cant move or scream lol Scares the ? outta Me... I lay there and count to 3 and with all my might throw myself of the bed or whatever... I went to the Dr's they said its cause Im anxious, fck knows what about lol Thankfully it aint happened for like A year... Sometimes as Im dozing off I can feel Myself becoming like 'paralyzed' if that makes sense and try and stay awake... Anyways I will probably get it 2nite now lol
  • water ur seeds
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ThatA wrote: »

No ? and Pause

J/K lol
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Me to blud, random, I dont have any for months, then i might have 1 or 2 aweek for like A month or so... I wake up in the middle of the night, and cant move for ? , I lay there cant move or scream lol Scares the ? outta Me... I lay there and count to 3 and with all my might throw myself of the bed or whatever... I went to the Dr's they said its cause Im anxious, fck knows what about lol Thankfully it aint happened for like A year... Sometimes as Im dozing off I can feel Myself becoming like 'paralyzed' if that makes sense and try and stay awake... Anyways I will probably get it 2nite now lol

yo i be havin those same kind of symptoms.....so thats sleep paralysis?....damn i thought it was b/c i was havin some crazy ass dreams
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TMJ
    There have been cases where people grind their teeth down to their gum line over time. Sleeping with that on would be difficult to get used to.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah I don't sleep with it, but my dentist did make one for me to walk around with during the day. I internalize a lot of ? so it causes me to grind my teeth all the time. Its a serious force of habit.

Instead of wearing the mouth guard (I thought it was wack), I trained myself to relax more and stop being so tense. It's worked but the damage has been done already.
  • water ur seeds
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    yo i be havin those same kind of symptoms.....so thats sleep paralysis?....damn i thought it was b/c i was havin some crazy ass dreams

yeah fam apparently so...

i dont smoke weed midweek anymore, so i been having dreams now... seems i dont dream when im stoned, you would think it would be the other way round lol

dr's said its anxiety that causes it, could be different in different cases, mad dreams may cause it to... all i know is its fckn horrible lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    My girl does ever sense I start taking.....
    extenze.jpg

LMAO! ? me up
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=DEE-LICIOUS;1891702

]LMAO! ? me up[/QUOTE]

You like that kinda Ish , huh?

DEE sleep with a football helmet on in her Cal King Sized Water Bed
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TMJ

There have been cases where people grind their teeth down to their gum line over time. Sleeping with that on would be difficult to get used to.

Awwwwwww Marley G wear's a mouth guard like she hoopin cause she bite's down , drool's and snore's The Star Spangled Banner in her sleep

How cute Queen Sheeba
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah fam apparently so...

i dont smoke weed midweek anymore, so i been having dreams now... seems i dont dream when im stoned, you would think it would be the other way round lol

dr's said its anxiety that causes it, could be different in different cases, mad dreams may cause it to... all i know is its fckn horrible lol

damn sounds like i need to get check out but i dont recall any recent occurrances...is it still common if you snore?
  • water ur seeds
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    damn sounds like i need to get check out but i dont recall any recent occurrances...is it still common if you snore?

? knows, i dont snore though lol