You know, you really cant say iPhone is the best phone any more.

Options
American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in IllTek
My girl got one of those Droid phones i forgot which one, but its better than an iPhone, which i own

bigger screen
HDMI cable and connection
comes with car charger, HDMI cable, regular charger, and GPS mount for car

plus it does all an iPhone can do.

oh yeah, it creates its own hot spot for wifi connection

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's either the HTC Droid Incredible or the Droid X by Motorola. I got the Droid X which it sounds like ur describing b/c of the bigger screen but from ppl I know that have or have had an iPhone the Incredible more closely resembles the iPhone.

[IMG]http://www.letstalk.com/img/? /cell-phones/verizonwireless/htc/htc-droid-incredible-verizon-wireless_xl.gif[/IMG]

^^^HTC Droid Incredible^^^

motorola-droid_x.jpg

^^^Droid X by Motorola^^^
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!

nah.. real ? it is though.. my girl got the captivate for AT&T and its way better..
    and i hear the droid for Verizon is even better then that.. out of spite i wont show her how to use it to its full potential! lol
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    But yeah a lot of dummies about to either jump ship from AT&T to Verizon, break their current contract w/ Verizon to upgrade to an iPhone, or waste their upcoming upgrade on an iPhone now that Verizon has it. Verizon's iPhone that they will start selling next month wont be 4G capable, their 4G network is very limited right now, and they wont be selling 4G phones until next year. U prob wont be able to to talk & surf the web simultaneously either. They've come put w/ a new iPhone annually so if I do consider getting 1 I'll wait until next year when they'll prolly release the iPhone 5 which will be 4G capable and their 4G coverage will prob be expanded by then. Plus it'll be around the time of my "New Every 2" upgrade.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the evo rules all..........
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the evo rules all..........

Agreed!!!!!!!!

Getwitcha
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    While I Agree The Android Phones Do Somethings The iPhone Cant Most Tech/Gadgets Websites Say The iPhone 4 Is The Best Overall Smartphone On The Market...

Jailbroken iPhone 4 >>>>> ALL
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    While I Agree The Android Phones Do Somethings The iPhone Cant Most Tech/Gadgets Websites Say The iPhone 4 Is The Best Overall Smartphone On The Market...

Jailbroken iPhone 4 >>>>> ALL

Not to sound too much like a steve jobs dickrider but this is the complete and truthful gospel right here. however, ive used the evo, samsung captivate, aria, and droid x. theyre all very good and highly capable phones. dont get me wrong. but a jailbroken i phone 4 is utterly ? disgusting (in a good way). i got an upgrade through radioshack and i just got mine jailbroken the other day. u might as well consider me an insomniac because i dont know how many hours of sleep ive lost being on this ? phone these past couple of days. i mean there are even times that i forget and i have to keep reminding myself that this is a phone. this is my phone. and that reminder doesnt completely register until i receive a call.

(also happens to be typing this post from it right now, lol)