thoughts about the outcome?

or do u think it was all ? ?

Comments

• robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Did they show all the fights?
    I rememeber reading either most of those or the additional fights never made it to print
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fans voted.. = ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    305993-131358-dark-claw_super.jpg
    did anyone ever read this comic?
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    frank had the chance to ? joker...
    1359562-462372_punisher_vs._joker_super_super.jpg
    463924-jokerpunisher10_super.jpg

i ain't read the ? in like over 10 years though....

anyone remember what happened with that showdown?
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nvm
    punisher%2Bbatman%2BDeadly%2BKnights%2B%25231.jpg

smh @ bats....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    remember this comic??
    510ND0J1XHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

winners in bold
    Aquaman vs. Namor;
    Elektra vs. Catwoman;
    Flash vs. Quicksilver;
    Robin vs. Jubilee;
    Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern;
    Thor vs. Captain Marvel
    Batman vs. Captain America fought to a draw
    Spider-Man vs. Superboy;
    Storm vs. Wonder Woman;
    Wolverine vs. Lobo;
    Superman vs. Hulk

thoughts about the outcome?

or do u think it was all ? ?

spiderman beating superboy was some what laughable specially since it wasnt even peter park as spiderman...

lobo losing the way he did to wolvie (who didnt have his adamantium) was kinda weak also and i might be one of the biggest wolverine fans around....

storm beatin wonderwoman with lightning (if i remember correctly) is utter bull.....

and if im correct i think bats won that.. cap threw the shield batman threw batrang(s), the batrang hits caps on the head but the shield missed batman and hit a pipe which ended up bursting drowning caps till batman saved him

superman vs hulk was right being it was a powered down banner hulk......if it was raged idgaf hulk it couldve gone either way

the rest i dont really remember
  • panthro5000
    panthro5000 Members Posts: 169
    edited January 2011
    Options
    spiderman beating superboy was some what laughable specially since it wasnt even peter park as spiderman...

lobo losing the way he did to wolvie (who didnt have his adamantium) was kinda weak also and i might be one of the biggest wolverine fans around....

storm beatin wonderwoman with lightning (if i remember correctly) is utter bull.....

and if im correct i think bats won that.. cap threw the shield batman threw batrang(s), the batrang hits caps on the head but the shield missed batman and hit a pipe which ended up bursting drowning caps till batman saved him

superman vs hulk was right being it was a powered down banner hulk......if it was raged idgaf hulk it couldve gone either way

bats and cap talked it out. batman said we are equally matched and if we fought it would go on for days so theres no point to it
  • panthro5000
    panthro5000 Members Posts: 169
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    305993-131358-dark-claw_super.jpg
    did anyone ever read this comic?

i dl'd this a while back, i remember he fights a sabertooth/joker hybrid.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

I agree with everything u said except for the bolded....storm beating wonderwoman with lightning bolts isnt that far fetched but if the fight was hand to hand in close quarters I would agree storm would get killed.....

but give me superman, darkseid, doomsday, batman and slade against anyother 5 in comics....and I promise they win...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bats and cap talked it out. batman said we are equally matched and if we fought it would go on for days so theres no point to it

yea i know that but the longer the fight the better chance caps has of winning was also said....(ill still pick bats tho)

I agree with everything u said except for the bolded....storm beating wonderwoman with lightning bolts isnt that far fetched but if the fight was hand to hand in close quarters I would agree storm would get killed.....

but give me superman, darkseid, doomsday, batman and slade against anyother 5 in comics....and I promise they win...

i real just dont see how storm hurt her with the lightning tho being as she has the bracelets which can deflect or take a hit from anything (green lanthern ring beam,eye beams,etc) but not lightning thats kinda bogus to me

and that top 5 is beasttttttttt
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    she didnt get a chance to block it with the bracelets....which was the problem
    840902-wwandstorm2_super.jpg