Fights-Win some, Lose some, share your stories

Manny_C
Manny_C Members Posts: 90
edited January 2011 in Growing Pains
not sure if there was one on this, but my cousin just had a fight and he lost, and I told him you should try to avoid fighting over dumb ? , but you know everyone loses, it's that you handle yourself like a man.

I shared my most recent story.

I had my phone robbed, dudes took it while I wasn't watching in the gym. I saw them leaving, ran up on one dude and started swinging, hoping his friend would be shocked and not jump in (sometimes you get lucky) anyways I have this horrible scrap, where I'd get one guy laid out and get hit by his partner, (as you know it felt like 15 minutes when it might have been 1 minute) anyways I ended up with a bad shiner, but I told the guys after losin I'd do this everytime I saw them.
they sent the phone back through another guy from the gym, and said they don't want to keep scrapping, they would if I kept coming, I let it go, I saw one dude after but nothing happened. At the time though I really wanted to bring some homies through and mash on em.

Comments

• A1 Famega
    A1 Famega Members Posts: 33
    edited January 2011
    last fight i was in was at a club
    and sum1 ended up gettin shot in the parkin lot over it
    damn shun
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited January 2011
    Most memorable to me was a fight over a basketball game when i was about 13-14. I got knocked out pretty solidly and I realized that the stakes were pretty high if you get into altercations.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Sh0t wrote: »
    Most memorable to me was a fight over a basketball game when i was about 13-14. I got knocked out pretty solidly and I realized that the stakes were pretty high if you get into altercations.

this right here is a man post.....at least you can admit to losing....
    too many dudes say they never lost a fight which we all know is ? unless you picking with ?
  • A1 Famega
    A1 Famega Members Posts: 33
    edited January 2011
    man this forum is dead