LE Tournament #1 ROUND ONE - The_Hamburger versus thedesolateone

2»

Comments

• The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    ayo b, i mastered my craft... you dead, lemme murder this dude real quick. desolate, you ? up home boy. this ? gonna ? the rest of the tournament son.

mayweather-mosley2.jpg

pacquiao-mayweather-gatti.jpg

hatton-mayweather.jpg

? y'all mad at me for? you don't even know what I've been through/ (CHEAH)
    I play chicken with a Mack truck Y'all muthafuckers woulda been moved/ (BEEN MOVED)
    I swam waters with great whites Y'all muthafuckers woulda been chewed/ (BEEN CHEWED)
    I hustle with vultures late nights Y'all muthafuckers woulda been food/ (UGHHH)
    ? wrong with these dudes try to walk around in these shoes/ (UGHHH)
    See the ? I saw growing up and maybe you can take a peek at these boo's/ (NAH ? )
    ? fantasize about the ? that I do daily like these rappers rap about all the ? that I do really/ (REALLY BOY)
    I'm like really half a billi ? really you got baby money/ (U AINT GOT BREAD)
    Keep it real with ? , ? aint got my lady money/ (NAH HOMIE)
    Watch the Throne dont step on our robe bad enough we let you step on our glow/ (CHEAHHH)
    When my nephew died, daddy dead, ? took the price on my uncles head/ (MONEY ON YO HEAD)
    Nobody called the cops as my uncle bled so I feel like I would like to know my uncles bread/ (U DEAD)
    Bow down, brother pay homage don't spill hate all on my garments/ (CHEAHHH)
    Commes Des Garcon, ? your fresh Head shots ? ? your vests/ (YEAHHHH)
    ? the pig, no pork on my fork/ (UGHHH)
    Peace ? cause you know a ? just went H.A.M/ (HARD AS A MOTHER ? )

Rashad-Evans-getting-knocked-out.jpg
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lol at this ? right here
    classic thread
    i literally rotflmao
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    I thought hamburgerhill was gonna come with something ill.. Something sicker than dope..

I'm a lil dissappointed,

I thought his bars were nothing close to punchlines.. But enough jabs to give him props for his lyrical drops..

Thedesolateone, his verses was up to par, battle content.. Went straight for throat too.. Even tho he posted early, I must admit, I thought hamburgerhill was gonna come hard since they been going back in forth.. He had multi's and was creative as well.. Hamburgerhill was creative too but not enough to get my vote..

So my vote goes too.... Thedesolteone!
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    My bad, I just now noticed, its the hamburger.. Not hamburger hill LOL..

I apologize.. No pun intended..
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I thought hamburgerhill was gonna come with something ill.. Something sicker than dope..

I'm a lil dissappointed,

I thought his bars were nothing close to punchlines.. But enough jabs to give him props for his lyrical drops..

Thedesolateone, his verses was up to par, battle content.. Went straight for throat too.. Even tho he posted early, I must admit, I thought hamburgerhill was gonna come hard since they been going back in forth.. He had multi's and was creative as well.. Hamburgerhill was creative too but not enough to get my vote..

So my vote goes too.... Thedesolteone!

smh im not hamburger hill... and i went over your head, you didnt understand my sick rhymes... read it again and make a better vote
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    smh im not hamburger hill... and i went over your head, you didnt understand my sick rhymes... read it again and make a better vote

your right, ur not hamburger hill.. and I stand correct and had apologize.. now chill..

Dude, I read ur verse a few times.. and I just feel like you didn't come with it, as I expected you too..

I apologize but, my vote is my vote..

Peace! And goodluck cause u gon need it..
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Removing my vote BC just found out The_Hamburger bit Jay-Z's ENTIRE verse off that new song "H.A.M"

Lame. How does it feel to have beaten Jay-Z anyway thedesolateone??? BC even if you battled Jay-Z and Jay-Z spit that ? , you still would've gotten my vote.
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    my vote goes to hamburgers. are you guys really this slow or do i gotta break down my rhymes line by line?

? is stupid these days... i went over all yalll heads
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    yall cant be ? serious.knows one recognizes a fraud?you are actually judging instead of disqualifying?there is no rule against plagiarism?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    my vote goes to hamburgers. are you guys really this slow or do i gotta break down my rhymes line by line?

? is stupid these days... i went over all yalll heads

Besides this line "I'm like really half a billi ? really you got baby money/" WHERE else did you diss thedesolateone? Break it down for me and show me where you dissed him. Not everyone. Just him BC he is who you are battling.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    yall cant be ? serious.knows one recognizes a fraud?you are actually judging instead of disqualifying?there is no rule against plagiarism?

What do you mean? I must be unfamiliar with whatever you're implying (other lyrics/song/etc). Tell me what's up.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Besides this line "I'm like really half a billi ? really you got baby money/" WHERE else did you diss thedesolateone? Break it down for me and show me where you dissed him. Not everyone. Just him BC he is who you are battling.

[Jay-Z]
    ? y'all mad at me for?
    You don't even know what I've been through
    I play chicken with a Mack truck
    Y'all muthafuckers woulda been moved
    I swam waters with great whites
    Y'all muthafuckers woulda been chewed
    I hustle with vultures late nights
    Y'all muthafuckers woulda been food
    ? wrong with these dudes
    Try to walk around in these shoes
    See the ? I saw growing up
    And maybe you can take a peek at these boo's
    ? fantasize about the ? that I do daily like
    These rappers rap about all the ? that I do really
    I'm like really half a billi ?
    Really you got baby money
    Keep it real with ?
    ? aint got my lady money
    Watch the Throne dont step on our road
    Bad enough we let you step on our globe
    When my nephew died, daddy dead
    ? took the price on my uncles head
    Nobody called the cops as my uncle bled
    So I feel like I would like to know my uncles bread
    Bow down, brother pay homage
    don't spill hate all on my garments
    Commes Des Garcon, ? your fresh
    head shots ? ? your vests
    ? the pig, no pork on my fork
    Peace ? cause you know a ? just went Ham

this doesnt ring ANY bells!?!what is this the twilight zone?!?
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    hahahaha classic.

the hamburger murked this ? .
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011

oh you mad cause im stylin' on you??

i sonned you, face it. and i went over EVERYONE'S head, i should get automatic win just for that.

you got baby money... ? outta my face
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    oh you mad cause im stylin' on you??

i sonned you, face it. and i went over EVERYONE'S head, i should get automatic win just for that.

you got baby money... ? outta my face

i gave you two points for going over the judges heads so now you got negative 78 points
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    ayo b, i mastered my craft... you dead, lemme murder this dude real quick. desolate, you ? up home boy. this ? gonna ? the rest of the tournament son.

mayweather-mosley2.jpg

pacquiao-mayweather-gatti.jpg

hatton-mayweather.jpg

? y'all mad at me for? you don't even know what I've been through/ (CHEAH)
    I play chicken with a Mack truck Y'all muthafuckers woulda been moved/ (BEEN MOVED)
    I swam waters with great whites Y'all muthafuckers woulda been chewed/ (BEEN CHEWED)
    I hustle with vultures late nights Y'all muthafuckers woulda been food/ (UGHHH)
    ? wrong with these dudes try to walk around in these shoes/ (UGHHH)
    See the ? I saw growing up and maybe you can take a peek at these boo's/ (NAH ? )
    ? fantasize about the ? that I do daily like these rappers rap about all the ? that I do really/ (REALLY BOY)
    I'm like really half a billi ? really you got baby money/ (U AINT GOT BREAD)
    Keep it real with ? , ? aint got my lady money/ (NAH HOMIE)
    Watch the Throne dont step on our robe bad enough we let you step on our glow/ (CHEAHHH)
    When my nephew died, daddy dead, ? took the price on my uncles head/ (MONEY ON YO HEAD)
    Nobody called the cops as my uncle bled so I feel like I would like to know my uncles bread/ (U DEAD)
    Bow down, brother pay homage don't spill hate all on my garments/ (CHEAHHH)
    Commes Des Garcon, ? your fresh Head shots ? ? your vests/ (YEAHHHH)
    ? the pig, no pork on my fork/ (UGHHH)
    Peace ? cause you know a ? just went H.A.M/ (HARD AS A MOTHER ? )

Rashad-Evans-getting-knocked-out.jpg

Disqualified. The_Hamburger bit Jay-Z's entire verse off of the Kanye West & Jay-Z track "H.A.M"
    Look it up. Wack verse anyway, lol.

Sorry, I haven't heard the song. I don't listen to music when I'm in the studio making my own until I'm done with the entire CD because I don't want to be influenced but thanks for looking out thedesolateone. You move on to Round 2.
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Disqualified. The_Hamburger bit Jay-Z's entire verse off of the Kanye West & Jay-Z track "H.A.M"
    Look it up. Wack verse anyway, lol.

Sorry, I haven't heard the song. I don't listen to music when I'm in the studio making my own until I'm done with the entire CD because I don't want to be influenced but thanks for looking out thedesolateone. You move on to Round 2.

wtf how am i gonna get d/ced? there is no rule that says that anywhere in the tournament, this is false advertisement. and i didnt bite the entire verse, i came up with that on my own. jay-z said "globe" on his track and i said "glow" on mine..

i am not d/ced. by my count the vote is

desolateone - 2
    hamburgers - 2

keep voting
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    i gave you two points for going over the judges heads so now you got negative 78 points

HAHA! My apologies for not catching it so quickly. I'm in a NO MUSIC phase right now. I usually peep every new track everyday except when I'm recording.
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011

you mad doggie? take your L like a man i sonned you and the entire LE.. you aint even got my lady's money
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    wtf how am i gonna get d/ced? there is no rule that says that anywhere in the tournament, this is false advertisement. and i didnt bite the entire verse, i came up with that on my own. jay-z said "globe" on his track and i said "glow" on mine..

i am not d/ced. by my count the vote is

desolateone - 2
    hamburgers - 2

keep voting

Stop. Thread is closed. There is no point to post anymore. Take your concerns to the ? Talkin Thread.
This discussion has been closed.