OPEN THREAD TO ALL....need advice

Options
Millions Knives
Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Weight Room
Well yesterday my campus had a bench pressing competion at our gym.

It was 10 of us who signed and I came in 2nd place.

Now I'm not a big dude, Im only 5'10 186lbs, but Im pretty strong for my size

And being the second littlest person there you would think I would be happy to come in second.....HELL NO

The dude who came in first was way bigger then me...like a good 6'4 260 or bigger....but his size wasnt the problem...it was what he was wearing under this loose ass tshirt

This ? ass ? at a bench press shirt under his tee,and was telling other the other competitors in the locker room that it was a custom under armour joint (of course they didnt know any better but I did)

So my advice is so I go report about it to my gym....and try to get a rematch to expose this fraud....or just find piece of mind and forget about it

NOTES* My bench max was 375.....his was 405
*if ya'll dont know what a bench press shirt is, look it up on google and read what it does...so u can understand why I'm so ? off about it!

Comments

• Millions Knives
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sorry for the typos above guys....was too ? off to do a proof read lol ^^^^^
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Was there money involved?? were ? watching and ready to ? the winner?? If not then I really don't see the need to even trip. you 5'8 186 he's 6'4 260, even if he didn't have the superman shirt underneath, he still probably would've gotten you.
  • Millions Knives
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Was there money involved?? were ? watching and ready to ? the winner?? If not then I really don't see the need to even trip. you 5'8 186 he's 6'4 260, even if he didn't have the superman shirt underneath, he still probably would've gotten you.

It was a $1,000 cash prize
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It was a $1,000 cash prize

oh..well damn...I'm calling for a rematch too then. Only this time make sure y'all wearing the same ? like a t-shirt or jersey so no one would think you cheating. Or just challenge that ? double or nothing. Now if you lose that time, then it should be settled.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u found that out afterwards? u shoulda called him out on it right then and there...it might be too late now bro