Options
    smh@ the hamburger...
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I liked these lines:
    Aquaf!nafloe
    yea boy the chick had ta eat/ cooked him real well no longer its raw meat/ and he aint
    got the juice so u know the nicca is lean/

That was one of the few metaphors in the whole battle and about the only creative writing I've seen. Most of the stuff I read was what you guys were going to do to each other but I didn't see much wordplay or metaphors. Where were the punches? I don't mean there was absolutely NONE. The scale was tipped a little bit to Aquaf!nafloe's way. I liked the flow I read in NuffRespect's verse but the lines were simple. Actually, they were simple on both sides. I would have liked to see more wordplay on both sides. Maybe an attempt to rhyme double or triple syllables even. Just saying. Nonetheless, vote - Aquaf!nafloe

She gets the KO. Thanks to both of y'all for battling. Good luck in round 2 Aquaf!nafloe.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    aquaf was in donkey askin for votes cheatin ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    aquaf was in donkey askin for votes cheatin ?
    y are u lyin!! lmao and non of these posters in here that voted are donkey posters.....
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn guess i took a L on dis one
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn guess i took a L on dis one

it was fun sweety u have good skills we both have totaly diff styles its really hard to call a winner...
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it was fun sweety u have good skills we both have totaly diff styles its really hard to call a winner...

word up
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For me Nuff Respect wouldve won the battle if it had any aim to it......or even seemed like a battle......it seemed more like a good set of lines....
    and Aqua just came raw, the patterns where kind of hard to break down how she rhyme but after reading i got it......and nuff respect you ? was super easy on the eyes and it just flowed naturally, like a verse supposed to.....but aqua just being a female and coming raw like she did..... i have to give her my vote.....just off the rawness alone.....but Nuff Respect if u aimed some of those bars are her directly u wouldve had my vote easy.........
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Both came strong...my vote goes to: Aquafinafloe
This discussion has been closed.