During or After College?

ChicagoBears
ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Growing Pains
A friend of mine who went to HU(DC) who graduated a few years ago wasn't getting play like that in undergrad. From his own mouth he told me, throughout four years he had three or four bodies at Howard. Now we are in NY and dude is slaying chicks like crazy. For everyone that went to college, did you get more bodies during undergrad or after?

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    For a lot of men, women do not start appearing until post-success years. Once the success starts showing the women follow shortly after.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    A friend of mine who went to HU(DC) who graduated a few years ago wasn't getting play like that in undergrad. From his own mouth he told me, throughout four years he had three or four bodies at Howard. Now we are in NY and dude is slaying chicks like crazy. For everyone that went to college, did you get more bodies during undergrad or after?

during, but i get more "offers" on some slick ? now that I graduated and have a career not just a job, that's a big difference to how some women will look at you...for real though your boy probably just has more confidence now when dealing with women because some ? have the prime of their lives during those 4-5 years in college and can't get ? after...it all depends on that person
  • inlovewithe
    inlovewithe Members Posts: 145
    edited December 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    during, but i get more "offers" on some slick ? now that I graduated and have a career not just a job, that's a big difference to how some women will look at you...for real though your boy probably just has more confidence now when dealing with women because some ? have the prime of their lives during those 4-5 years in college and can't get ? after...it all depends on that person

I agree with this post..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Im glad i was relatively chill during school...everybody f'in the same girl in school (especially at a hbcu)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    LOL at only 3 or 4, i've ? 3 or 4 in a week before in college. Real talk, i probably ? over 40 girls in undergrad, i was in a frat (lived in the house) and i knew every bartender/owner so you know how that go. It's easy as ? to run through a sorority too, because they all talk and are basically ? that's organized (sorority socials, dinners,etc). If you have your ? going for you (looks, outgoing, and somewhat important ..ie hold a position), it was a cakewalk.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    man..it was progression. i lost my virginity at 16...was with the same chick until freshman year in college. has about 4 bodies that year

sophomore...i ? with 6 diff chicks..

junior...8-10...

senior year...man it was on...i think i slayed about 15-20 ? in one semester...
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    During
    I might get older but freshman girls stay the same age
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I need to go to grad school......undergrad I stayed off campus and we had females come get gutted out all the time....I miss those days.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    During
    I might get older but freshman girls stay the same age
    lol true true
    while you in college you supposed to be ? like a rabbit
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    ...i was relatively chill during school...

by choice or by chance?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    by choice or by chance?

By choice...Frosh yr i was on scholarship, straight A student...soph and 1/2 junior yr wiled out a lil, jun. and senior yr had a main jawn
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    By choice...

sure........
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    I need to go to grad school......undergrad I stayed off campus and we had females come get gutted out all the time....I miss those days.

Yes!! I'm gonna go back to school.....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i didn't go to college
    i shouldn't have even responded to this thread
    i'm such a loser
  • ChicagoBears
    edited December 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at only 3 or 4, i've ? 3 or 4 in a week before in college. Real talk, i probably ? over 40 girls in undergrad, i was in a frat (lived in the house) and i knew every bartender/owner so you know how that go. It's easy as ? to run through a sorority too, because they all talk and are basically ? that's organized (sorority socials, dinners,etc). If you have your ? going for you (looks, outgoing, and somewhat important ..ie hold a position), it was a cakewalk.

What fraternity are you in and what school did you go to for undergrad? This kid I know is a que, he was telling me about how he smashed mad "que groupies," lol. Sorority ? ...are you talking about NPHC, white sororities, or both...lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    What fraternity are you in and what school did you go to for undergrad? This kid I know is a que, he was telling me about how he smashed mad "que groupies," lol. Sorority ? ...are you talking about NPHC, white sororities, or both...lol

all frat's have groupies...it comes with the territory that some wide eyed, naive chick will let a ? smash just because of the letters on his jacket
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    T/S, was your friend nerdy in college?
  • ChicagoBears
    edited December 2010
    T/S, was your friend nerdy in college?

Not even, dude was cool peoples, knew a good amount of people. The thing was, he wasn't an attention ? and often kept to himself a lot of times. You know how you have that kid who is mad cool with mad people, but doesn't roll in a clique? That was him. He has the same problem I did at one point...overthinking. I kept telling this ? , just do it(lol no pun). Overthinking leads to the wrong conclusion most of the time, so you could have passed on a ? or ? session because you thought damn what if I get played or this or that...smdh. But, hey I guess he making up for it now..so..
  • diana5franks
    diana5franks Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    After college,life is so hectic,no time for looking at the mirror also.Office and home ,nothing else. But during college, things like crushes,parties,night out,that was so much of fun and thrill.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    What can you do after college? Do people still go to school after college?