So if Christ..

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
> returns tomorrow, and asks you what you have to say for yourself? And say it is directed at the nay sayers, non believers in him... then what would you say???? Would you at least apologize, look for an excuse as to why you were lead to not believing in him...

btw, everyone entitled to their opinion on him, I just pose the question/scenario, seeing always some Jesus conversation on here..

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    No excuses, no apologies, I'd just ask him to show me my errors.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Same thing I'd say if Raptor Jesus appeared in front of me, and asked me what I had to say for myself.

"Cool story bro."

RaptorJesusLogo.jpg
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Same thing I'd say if Raptor Jesus appeared in front of me, and asked me what I had to say for myself.

"Cool story bro."

RaptorJesusLogo.jpg
    Then again, he'd be a talking raptor, so it would be more appropriate to use the "broham" form.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nothing, he would already know what I have to say.

If I said something, it would be along the lines of, "suck my ? ."

I would most likely just laugh though. It wouldn't matter what I had to say.

Gotta get a little bit of pleasure in before my eternity of torture.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I would ask if he and his father could have written a book with no contradictions that included the scientific knowledge of atoms and the universe.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited January 2011
    A whole lot of why's and what ? 's mixed with a bunch of ? you, you no good ? mixed in between them
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I would say, "Well, you do exist. This is crazy, oh well I guess I messed up. My fault"

That's it.

What excuse can you put down? Sure many people would love to tell this man off and say all sorts of stupid things but what good does that do? You're talking to ? , dude will just ? slap you to hell for thinking it.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    prolly somethin like...

"aint this a ? ?! you mean to tell me you real and you still allowed all the ? in this world to go down?!"
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    we can play the what if game all day... these scenarios are pointless. I'm not prepared to speak to or ask questions of a 'man' of a religion I don't believe in. And I don't feel the need to.