edited October 2010
    Options
    This ? is timeless

F629A1FA.jpg
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No lie, i got like 30+ sweaters.. This is only a few....

I prefer v neck and sleeveless so that you can had ya own flavor to em

66gkgo.jpg
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When you say sweaters and vest, do you mean sweater vests?

I like vests a lot, but I don't do a lot of sweater vests. My favorite is contrasting a suit and a suit vest, though you don't see it a lot these days. For example, a navy suit with a gray vest, or better yet, a gray suit with a navy vest. I've seen the increasing popularity of 3-piece suits, but with the vest the same color as the trousers and jackets. That looks good, but I think the contrasting vest looks even better.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cardigans - Lacoste
  • eddiehmd
    eddiehmd Members Posts: 5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I sort of like turtlenecks, and i love cashmere, how about some cashmere turtlenecks, look good, warm, and always fashionable.
  • stevebucknor1
    stevebucknor1 Members Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My favorite is contrasting a suit and a suit vest, though you don't see it a lot these days.a navy suit with a gray vest, or better yet, a gray suit with a navy vest. I've seen the increasing popularity of 3-piece suits, but with the vest the same color as the trousers and jackets. It looks amazing and outstanding.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i agree with the other posters could you be more specific? are you looking for sweater vests, regular vests, pull over sweaters or cardigans?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

i agree with the other posters could you be more specific? are you looking for sweater vests, regular vests, pull over sweaters or cardigans?

I think you should try on those Cardigan's and Other sweater's , dresse's and heel's and let me see Marie

Sharing is caring Wednesday
  • sfilez
    sfilez Members Posts: 20
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It would be nice to add a couple of cardigan sweaters in your new wardrobe, htowntx. I don't know about you but it is sometimes nice to look a little geeky (yet classy) with a cardigan sweater and a simple dress shirt underneath.