What idiot thInks that the Olmec are from africa

fresno1
fresno1 Members Posts: 113
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Please tell me none of you guys

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited January 2011
    We had 12 separate countries spread over the whole earth,
    from Asia to Africa to the Americas and Europe.
    11. Yes, even Europe. There was a time when the climate
    there was not icy cold as it is today. Black people lived
    there and left the same type of monuments everywhere
    they lived. Take a look at the monuments of Egypt which- it
    is finally admitted, were built by Black people, after many
    centuries of reluctance. (This reluctance persisted for
    centuries despite the fact that Herodotus, the father of
    Caucasian history, stated very clearly 2,500 years ago that
    the ancient Egyptians were nappy hair midnight-skin Black
    people. And how did he know? He went there while Black
    people were still living there and ruling their own country. In
    those days, Egypt was to the whole world what America is
    today. Everybody who was anybody went there for
    learning, culture, fortune and fame, just as people today
    come to America from all over the world.
    12. It was taken for granted then, just as it is today among
    whites, that Black people were the most advanced people
    on earth. Herodotus says so without shame. Whites in those
    days were still in the infancy of developing their sense of
    superiority, which is now fully mature, albeit completely
    false.) Take a look at the monuments of ancient Egypt as an
    example of what our people built. Then search all over the
    world for similar monuments, and you'll find them on every
    continent. If you want to find where Americans have been
    in the world, don't you look for McDonalds, Kentucky Fried
    and Ford automobiles? Those are yt's modern monuments
    that he leaves behind everywhere he goes.
    CHAPTER 9
    be found in the most unusual places, although their
    bloodlines have been very much diluted.
    45. Around 6,000 years ago, when our ancestors began
    migrating in large numbers, the centers of civilization kept
    changing from place to place. There was a time when India
    was the center of Black culture. Then it moved north into
    the area now called Pakistan. Then it switched completely
    after a couple of millennia to south and central America. It
    then moved again to Asia, where Egypt and the Middle
    East, including Sumer, or what is now called Iraq, became
    the capital of the world. Toward the end of its dynasties,
    Egypt became lighter-skinned in its leadership as more
    social interaction occurred between Black people and the
    light races.
    46. Now and then, when the lighter-skinned pharaohs
    totally corrupted it, a Black pharaoh would be raised either
    from Ethiopia or southern Egypt, also known as Upper Egypt.
    He or she would then take over and restore civilized culture.
    Egypt prospered during the reigns of these Black pharaohs,
    as can be seen in the fact that the greatest monuments
    were built during their reign. Examples are King Taharqa,
    Queen Hatshepsut, and Kings Akhenaton and
    Tutankhamen. Egypt deteriorated when light-skinned
    pharaohs came back into power because their allegiance
    was not to the Black population, but only to power. A good
    example is Rameses and his father.
    47. These cycles of prosperity and misery were the direct
    result of the infiltration of the light races into our culture.
    What happened in Egypt happened identically on every
    other continent.
    48. When the misery and oppression of the people became
    almost unbearable, a savior always rose up among them to
    offer them comfort. Over the last 6,000 years there have
    been 7 saviors. They are called mahdis in Arabic.
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    These people in Suriname South America are indigenous to the land and claim to have been there before the whites/asians and slaves came.

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    dude on you tube debunked that...

thats the same guy who tries to debunk that egpyt wasnt a blk
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    dude on you tube debunked that...

Great video
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2011
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    thats the same guy who tries to debunk that egpyt wasnt a blk

not really. ive sifted through his channel a while ago and i never heard that.
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    not really. ive sifted through his channel a while ago and i never heard that.

here a video of another debunking him on white egpyt
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    The Olmecs were indigenous Mesoamericans. Central Americans (of indigenous ancestry) should have a right to claim their own heritage. The ancient Egyptians (not including those of Nubian origin) weren't Black either. Their descendants make up the majority of Egypt's population and, contrary to popular belief, the Arab invasion of North Africa was mostly cultural, not physical. You'd be hard pressed to find a North African who does not have indigenous Berber or Egyptian ancestry.
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    Huruma wrote: »
    The Olmecs were indigenous Mesoamericans. Central Americans (of indigenous ancestry) should have a right to claim their own heritage. The ancient Egyptians (not including those of Nubian origin) weren't Black either. Their descendants make up the majority of Egypt's population and, contrary to popular belief, the Arab invasion of North Africa was mostly cultural, not physical. You'd be hard pressed to find a North African who does not have indigenous Berber or Egyptian ancestry.

Didnt they say they came from puntland(AE)
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    fresno1 wrote: »
    Please tell me none of you guys

dr. ivan van sertima Is this the idiot your talking about??????
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2011

here a video of another debunking him on white egpyt

the medjay dude is strawmanning cause the selassin dude never mentioned a 'white egypt'. he was going for a mixed "race" theory. medjay was informative but he never really killed the olmec thing.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

The last dynasty (25th which was ruled by Liberians) ended when the Assyrians (iraq) conquered. They were of different shades because of the region but they were indeed African and originating from the lower Nile. To be technical, all those who walked out of Africa are descendants of Africans but the Egyptians of old were a far closer lineage. I'm talking the old kingdom.

The Indians are closely related to the Indo-Chinese. I never thought any of them were directly African but during the time of the first migrations (there were two), they still had strong African features.
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    the medjay dude is strawmanning cause the selassin dude never mentioned a 'white egypt'. he was going for a mixed "race" theory. medjay was informative but he never really killed the olmec thing.

Well Dr. Ivan started this talk about the olmec were africans so the t/s should just call him a idiot them. But is it still a debate of the olmecs orgin and where they came from?
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    It's a shame that 'so called black' people all over this continent have to live in places where there isn't any clean water and poor sanitation. I'm sure their community is probably infected with microscorpic worms.

More information can be found about worms here,

http://www.who.int/wormcontrol/stati...seful_info/en/

Transmission:

A person infected with schistosomiasis expels eggs in their faeces or ? .

In villages or communities where there is no proper latrine system or sanitation, freshwater sources around the village or community can easily become contaminated with faeces or ? containing the eggs. On contact with water, the eggs hatch and release larvae called miracidia. In order to survive, these tiny larvae must find a specific freshwater snail to inhabit. If the miracidia find the right type of snail, they use it to multiply in several cycles, eventually producing thousands of new parasites, called cercariae, which the snail then releases into the surrounding water.

Humans become infected when they come into contact with contaminated water. In a few seconds the cercariae ? the skin and make their way into the person's bloodstream.

Over the next 30–45 days, the parasite transforms itself into a long worm – either male or female – which makes its way to the intestine or bladder:

intestinal schistosomes find their home in the blood vessels lining the intestine;
    urinary schistosomes live in the blood vessels of the bladder.
    Once in their final location, the female lays between 200 and 2000 eggs per day over an average of 5 years, according to the species. In fact, only about half the eggs produced are excreted in the faeces or ? . The rest become trapped in the body tissues, and this is what does the major damage.

Symptoms of infection and impact on health:

:: Urinary schistosomiasis. The clearest tell-tale sign of urinary schistosomiasis is to see blood in ? . Eventually, infection can lead to bladder cancer or kidney problems.

:: Intestinal schistosomiasis. For intestinal schistosomiasis the symptoms are much less obvious and nonspecific. They include: diarrhoea, tiredness, abdominal pain or discomfort, and blood in the faeces. Infection can eventually lead to serious complications of the liver and spleen.

The severity of the disease depends on two factors: the schistosome species (the Asian species, S. mekongi and S.japonicum, cause a much more severe and rapid pathology) and the intensity of the infection (the more worms a person harbours, the more severe the disease)

Each egg has a small spine which tears the tissues it contacts, creating a lesion. The eggs can also become embedded in the tissues. Each time this happens the body tries to repair the damage and the healthy cells change to a more granular type, leading to formation of a “granuloma”. Over time the number of these granulomas can increase to the point where the ? no longer functions as it should. In urinary schistosomiasis, the bladder can calcify and become cancerous. In severe intestinal schistosomiasis, the liver and spleen can enlarge in reaction to the parasite eggs. This interferes with the body's normal blood circulation and causes portal hypertension (high blood pressure in the venous system) as the blood tries to find another route.

It is the eggs, not the worms, which cause the damage to the intestine, the bladder and other organs
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    The last dynasty (25th which was ruled by Liberians) ended when the Assyrians (iraq) conquered. They were of different shades because of the region but they were indeed African and originating from the lower Nile. To be technical, all those who walked out of Africa are descendants of Africans but the Egyptians of old were a far closer lineage. I'm talking the old kingdom.

The Indians are closely related to the Indo-Chinese. I never thought any of them were directly African but during the time of the first migrations (there were two), they still had strong African features.

According to black roots science native americans were bi-racial. A mix between Mongolian and indigenous 'so called blacks' in America who were there when the Mongolians crossed the land bridge.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    anthony7q wrote: »
    According to black roots science native americans were bi-racial. A mix between Mongolian and indigenous 'so called blacks' in America who were there when the Mongolians crossed the land bridge.

That may have everything to do with the first and second crossing as i mentioned earlier. The first group was darker and more African in appearance. They both changed after a few centuries adapting to their land in the same way that white people turned white and Asians look Asian. They weren't directly African as DNA would attest. They were descendants of the first tribe to make it out of Africa just like all those in the world that aren't directly African in descent.

http://www.africaforever.org/migration-out-of-africa.aspx

Migration-map.jpg
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    That may have everything to do with the first and second crossing as i mentioned earlier. The first group was darker and more African in appearance. They both changed after a few centuries adapting to their land in the same way that white people turned white and Asians look Asian. They weren't directly African as DNA would attest. They were descendants of the first tribe to make it out of Africa just like all those in the world that aren't directly African in descent.

http://www.africaforever.org/migration-out-of-africa.aspx

Your talking 50,000 years ago.. Ya man originated from Africa, but to say they came from west Africa some thousand years ago is a solid no... I'm starting to believe that the native Indians might just have there own strong DNA make up.
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Well Dr. Ivan started this talk about the olmec were africans so the t/s should just call him a idiot them. But is it still a debate of the olmecs orgin and where they came from?

The only reason people/that dr Ivan guy believe they are from Africa cuz that rock happens to have big lips and a big nose which is stupid to begin with.
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    The only reason people/that dr Ivan guy believe they are from Africa cuz that rock happens to have big lips and a big nose which is stupid to begin with.

Did you actually go thru his research?
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Did you actually go thru his research?

I'll keep it 100.. I did not.. But I'm sure you can tell me
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    I'll keep it 100.. I did not.. But I'm sure you can tell me

I knew you didn't maybe you should do that instead of making a thread calling people idiots who actually did research on them
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    I knew you didn't maybe you should do that instead of making a thread calling people idiots who actually did research on them

I did research.. I just didn't read his stuff... Ive heard both sides... But your saying once I read dr ivans stuff then it will all make sense?
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    I'm just glad you don't believe it
  • Olorun22
    edited January 2011
    I did research.. I just didn't read his stuff... Ive heard both sides... But your saying once I read dr ivans stuff then it will all make sense?

I'm not saying that at all but he was the first one to my knowledge to bring up the olmce being from africa
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011

^^^ this is a smart man