2»

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    desi wrote: »
    David-Levesque.jpg

Thats a nice coat, ive been trying to find one like it.

[/QUOTE]

I like that jacket. All Saints do quite a few jackets kind of similar to that
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    it is ahead.
    in a couple years more and more people there will be dressing just like we are know.
    you dont have to accept it. but it is what it is. we are trendsetters. end off.

and cs. no one here would were anything in that pic, 'cept kanye's outfit. the rest is just too ? extra.

lmao r u serious???

dont noboby in america give a fukk what some bama in london is wearing
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    David-Levesque.jpg

Ayo, wat are some nice perfumes?[/QUOTE]

Try going to Express, they have coats like that there.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bah... most of the ? I've seen looks extra femme.

can't ? with none of this ? .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you're acting like this is revolutionary or something. i been seing ? dressed like that for a minute
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    you're acting like this is revolutionary or something. i been seing ? dressed like that for a minute

yeah, they're called hobos.

hobo.jpg

according to some of y'all in this thread, this statue is "stylin"...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah, they're called hobos.

hobo.jpg

according to some of y'all in this thread, this statue is "stylin"...

lol real ? .

Charlie Danger, you have got some of the worst taste in clothing ever. There is some ? ass ? goin on in this thread.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been searching blogs and stumbled upon young black men displaying new fashion trends for fall 2010; which is a mixture of 60-70's vintage prep look. I hope this inspire some of you guys to think outside the box when it comes to fashion. Or to interpret these styles into your own mix.

Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn.
    Gore Vidal

drew.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

I'll be doing hip hop looks next week :)

these dudes must attend New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    these dudes must attend New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

lmaoooooooooooooo
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    these dudes must attend new birth missionary baptist church.

hahahaahaaahahaha
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    David-Levesque.jpg

Ayo, wat are some nice perfumes?[/QUOTE]
    I copped one @ H & M last year. As far as the pic with Kanye and the girls, that ? is past faggotry, no way in the hell. Fonzworth and Kanye the only ones that looks cool
  • sfilez
    sfilez Members Posts: 20
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Assumptions of fashion experts are probably true with regards to the trend. People tend to lean towards vintage clothing as they move forward to another innovative century. There is nothing wrong with that, actually. Adding a touch of the fresh fashion into the 70's or 60's style will surely make a clothing look as attractive as it had been before.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sfilez wrote: »
    Assumptions of fashion experts are probably true with regards to the trend. People tend to lean towards vintage clothing as they move forward to another innovative century. There is nothing wrong with that, actually. Adding a touch of the fresh fashion into the 70's or 60's style will surely make a clothing look as attractive as it had been before.

I love you... sfilez...welcome boo
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Outside the box or not, this ? looks tacky, cheap, and pretty ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I beleive that fashion isnt the propaganda of the homosexuality agenda and you all can take that somewhere else.
    Fashion is an art that people are able to express outwardly; there were MASCULINE black men back in the 50-60's wearing the same style of garments.
    I am not going to allow any homosexual bashing in this thread at all because this isnt something that people are used too. It is called being ignorant.

For prime example of these styles being fit into someone's personal aesthetic to make it modern: Pusha T (who isnt ? by the way)

pusha-t-wireimage-17395967.jpg

this is the only fit posted i like in this thead. I could myself rocking something like this but the rest o hte ? you posted is just ? . look you dont have to agree with it but guess whatyoure a female so whateva. most of the dudesin this thread have come to the same consensus as I.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is the only fit posted i like in this thead. I could myself rocking something like this but the rest o hte ? you posted is just ? . look you dont have to agree with it but guess whatyoure a female so whateva. most of the dudesin this thread have come to the same consensus as I.

*roll eyes*

This is really irritating because Im not stating for all of you men to look like these men that I posted. I was just stating those were the looks that were trending for Fall/Winter 2010. You can use these looks as inspiration to your everyday look if you wanted to be trendy for american fall fashion.

it has nothing to do with my gender.
    I work in the fashion industry.

If people in this forum have no experience in fashion nor understand fashion can come here to learn or expand their mind on how to be more fashionable.

That is why I am a mod here to expand people's thoughts on how to BE MORE fashionable.

So, if you ? feel like it's an issue with what Im posting or feel like im pushing a ? propaganda. Then do better than me, post something in here and it better be hot cause imma come for your head.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *roll eyes*

This is really irritating because Im not stating for all of you men to look like these men that I posted. I was just stating those were the looks that were trending for Fall/Winter 2010. You can use these looks as inspiration to your everyday look if you wanted to be trendy for american fall fashion.

it has nothing to do with my gender.
    I work in the fashion industry.

If people in this forum have no experience in fashion nor understand fashion can come here to learn or expand their mind on how to be more fashionabl/

That is why I am a mod here to expand people's thoughts on how to BE MORE fashionable.

So, if you ? feel like it's an issue with what Im posting or feel like im pushing a ? propaganda. Then do better than me, post something in here and it better be hot cause imma come for your head.

whoooa, it aint even that serious. i really wouldnt know whats fashionable until somebody else tells me. pardon me if you were offended by what I said. im just saying the ? is ? to me but if its whats "trending" then its whats trending. continue on please.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    WHY the ? is it called "fashion" when grown men wear more feminine ? than women.. ? outta here.. ? aint fashion ? ? as hell.. aint no way in hell a normal grown man should be wearing that ? ? thats been posted in here.. fashion designers should be shot to death point blank with a shotgun.

besides that shotgun ? , co-sign