What are your views on Jews?

blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Lets keep it honest I want to see what the IC feels.

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    They RUNNIN ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I have no real feeling good or bad. When you look past the surface, they have the same problems other races have.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited January 2011
    They get a lot of unfortunate heat because some Jews are big in Establishment circles.

Jewish women taste delicious. Jewish food, not so much.
  • blank..
    edited January 2011
    caddo man wrote: »
    I have no real feeling good or bad. When you look past the surface, they have the same problems other races have.

Screaming out about 6 million Jews killed over there in ? Germany.

? ? outta here, I acknowledge they lost life but 6 million?

Wheres the stats, show me..

More like 1 million they making ? up.
  • blank..
    edited January 2011
    Sh0t wrote: »
    They get a lot of unfortunate heat because some Jews are big in Establishment circles.

Jewish women taste delicious. Jewish food, not so much.

bruh ...
  • Sh0t
    edited January 2011
    What? It's true
  • blank..
    edited January 2011
    What? It's true

You ate the ? of a jew woman?
  • Sh0t
    edited January 2011
    Quite a few. Half my 'serious' relationships have been with Jewish women, also. I'm cursed I suppose.
  • blank..
    edited January 2011
    Quite a few. Half my 'serious' relationships have been with Jewish women, also. I'm cursed I suppose.

Do they noses get in the way when they giving dome?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Two of my college professors/advisers were Jewish more like the reformed kind the two coolest nicest prof I had in college I know if I need a recommendations for grad school or a referral for work they got me (hopefully they dont retire or get fired though whenever I need em lol).

I had one russian jewish woman co-worker her face was pretty as hell mad cool not much of a body aside from her pretty face and nice ? but I aint ? though lol.. I think these were what they call reformed jews meaning the least strict followers of the faith compared to those Orthodox or Ultra Orthodox jews.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i hear they're cheap
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I don't feel any way about them, on the basis of of their being Jewish. To be honest, I've never made much of a distinction between Jews and other White people.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I have no real views on em, I just know they wear that little thing on their head, have special ceremonies and holidays like most religions.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I live in a Hasidic Jewish neighborhood and they make great neighbors quiet ass hell.

edit

Last week I saw one Jewish kid running across the street as it was snowing and he slipped and fell I was an ? and laughed my ass off and started honking my cars horn.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited January 2011
    2faced. they want to be a minority but seperate themselves, for the most part, from other minorities. Just look at how they built a prison for African immigrants along the Egyptian border and the electric fence there building. I heard they even consulted Eminem on how to build a good fence.
  • blank..
    edited January 2011
    anthony7q wrote: »
    2faced. they want to be a minority but seperate themselves, for the most part, from other minorities. Just look at how they built a prison for African immigrants along the Egyptian border and the electric fence there building. I heard they even consulted Eminem on how to build a good fence.

Yeh they definitely two faced, selfish people.

They ? people up and expect them not to retaliate?

How the ? you gonna invade a ship with medical supplies headed for Palestine, like a bunch of butt Pirate ? .. and ? innocent civilians?

And then not expect anything to happen to you?

They responsible for alot of trouble, that Lebanon war recently is a good example.

? jews.
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I live in a Hasidic Jewish neighborhood and they make great neighbors quiet ass hell.

edit

Last week I saw one Jewish kid running across the street as it was snowing and he slipped and fell I was an ? and laughed my ass off and started honking my cars horn.

hasidic Jews are very religious and follow their bible to the T. The Jews you have to really watch for are the ones that are atheist. About 40 percent of the Jews in Israel are atheist. They only recognized their Jewish lineage.
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    Yeh they definitely two faced, selfish people.

They ? people up and expect them not to retaliate?

How the ? you gonna invade a ship with medical supplies headed for Palestine, like a bunch of butt Pirate ? .. and ? innocent civilians?

And then not expect anything to happen to you?

They responsible for alot of trouble, that Lebanon war recently is a good example.

? jews.

Yes. I know. But you should be very careful. They are very powerful and probably even control this forum community.
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    There is an anti-semitic law out there. If they think you're anti-semitic they can put in in prison. They did this to a journalist in Austrialia a couple of years ago.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited January 2011
    anthony7q wrote: »
    hasidic Jews are very religious and follow their bible to the T. The Jews you have to really watch for are the ones that are atheist. About 40 percent of the Jews in Israel are atheist. They only recognized their Jewish lineage.

Ya the ones around my way are the real religious ones. But as long as their quiet and the neighborhood is safe I don't give a ? . But yo you ever hear this prank call to a Jewish Father and Mother. Peep it it's madd hilarious.
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya the ones around my way are the real religious ones. But as long as their quiet and the neighborhood is safe I don't give a ? . But yo you ever hear this prank call to a Jewish Father and Mother. Peep it it's madd hilarious.

That's funny. They really do think their blood is the purest on Earth.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    they're europeans!!!
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Jews have kept me out of jail...? wit them ?
  • J-GUTTA
    edited January 2011
    Ibex wrote: »
    Jews have kept me out of jail...? wit them ?

Jewish Lawyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    They're the same thing as white people.