I wanna battle the winner of the LE Tournament

Old Fart
Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lyrical Executions
Real spit let's unify this ? and come up with one single champion to rep the entire IC. I already won the IC Freestyle Battle in the Reason's Face off Forum so I'm down to battle whoever wins this LE Text Tourney. You know us Detroit ? love to battle. I say we drop two 16s each (to be fair) and set the format like this: Rapper 1, then Rapper 2 for the first round. Then Rapper 2 before Rapper 1 in the second round. That way both get a chance to go first and also do a rebuttle. If it's a tie after that we'll each drop one 16-bar verse as a rap off

What yall think?

Comments

• Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I like the sound of that.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    aye detriot,

I'd looove to see you battle the winner of the LE tourney. I also think what you stated is fair enough.. That way each of the battlers get to go first and its fair like you mentioned..
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Call me ignorant but I haven't heard of IC Freestyle Battles in the Reason's Face Off Forum BC I don't check The Reason but sounds good to me. Guess we'll see who wins and if they accept. Tournament 2 will begin shortly after this battle if they accept to give y'all enough time to battle for unification then enter the next tournament if you'd like.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Call me ignorant but I haven't heard of IC Freestyle Battles in the Reason's Face Off Forum BC I don't check The Reason but sounds good to me. Guess we'll see who wins and if they accept. Tournament 2 will begin shortly after this battle if they accept to give y'all enough time to battle for unification then enter the next tournament if you'd like.
    word? I thought that was why you sent me the PM asking me if i'd be interested in joining this battle. That battle ran from Nov-Jan and some of those battlers are in this tourney too. Go check it out. ? wasn't cryin in that one after a loss like they doing in this one tho. smh
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Old ? wrote: »
    word? I thought that was why you sent me the PM asking me if i'd be interested in joining this battle. That battle ran from Nov-Jan and some of those battlers are in this tourney too. Go check it out. ? wasn't cryin in that one after a loss like they doing in this one tho. smh

LOL! I'm working on my verse for love yal right now in this forum but later tonight, I'm going to check out that tournament and see what's up and read your stuff.