Is it just me or did Girl Melanie ? ALOT of ? while she was saperated

American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
the whole time she and derwin were separated she always had an idea in the back of her head theyd get back together....yet...she was REALLY out there

think i saw one episode she ? two ? in one day? wtf.....

derwin lost?

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    the whole time she and derwin were separated she always had an idea in the back of her head theyd get back together....yet...she was REALLY out there

think i saw one episode she ? two ? in one day? wtf.....

derwin lost?

The *bold* never happened, but I digress. Derwin lost because he had a good girl, ? it up, and not only was she letting Jerome and the doctor smang it, she ? his rival from college.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    if u ask e female them ? didn't count cause she was hoing(i mean going) through a phase.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    dwade206 wrote: »
    The *bold* never happened, but I digress. Derwin lost because he had a good girl, ? it up, and not only was she letting Jerome and the doctor smang it, she ? his rival from college.

And all that happened to Derwin is he got another chick preggers...yeah he lost.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    And all that happened to Derwin is he got another chick preggers...yeah he lost.

I forgot to mention that too. Yeah that ? lost. Now he gotta pay child support because Melanie ? up the paternity test.