What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What idiot thInks that the Olmec are from africa

13»

Replies

• fresno1fresno1 Posts: 113
    edited January 2011
    Are u a kid?
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    fresno1 wrote: »
    Are u a kid?

R u? thats a better question
    edited January 2011
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    R u? thats a better question

What is your purpose in this thread... I mean now ur saying if thts ur people y don't u go to that country... Your sounding racist now... I don't want to go that route cuz I'm not like that in real life
    edited January 2011
    What is your purpose in this thread... I mean now ur saying if thts ur people y don't u go to that country... Your sounding racist now... I don't want to go that route cuz I'm not like that in real life

lol I'm not racist.. I'm saying you should go do something about it
    edited January 2011
    lol I'm not racist.. I'm saying you should go do something about it

Do what?.. If you don't know where you come from you don't know who you are... That's what's up.. I'm here to know the truth
    edited January 2011
    Do what?.. If you don't know where you come from you don't know who you are... That's what's up.. I'm here to know the truth

The truth about the olmec or the truth about something esle? Because you easily research yourself
    edited January 2011
    The truth about the olmec or the truth about something esle? Because you easily research yourself

Ive been doing both.. If I get what ur saying
    edited January 2011
    Ive been doing both.. If I get what ur saying

Thats good but putting salassin video on here is not really that impressive for a big boy forum
13»