Beyond Scared Straight (A&E)

Options
AK.aPHillYisILL
AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Has anyone caught this show? Damn... A lot of youngn's thinking they all hard and ? nowadays. I would slap the ? out of some of them kids. Pretty good show though. A&E always coming out with something.

Comments

• AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nothing is probably going to be funnier and more ? up then the first episode when the 13 year old was in gen pop and the big ? was screamin "HEY LIL' BABY!!" COME HERE LIL BABY! YOU KNOW WHAT'LL DO TO YOU LIL' BABY?"

That and the little mexican girl in chowchilla seeing her mom behind bars. Shame on that 17 year old dumb broad getting right back in trouble after the show ended though. She looks like she will get walked like a dog by them broads. Especially that Diabla chick...wish I would met her anywhere...smh
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    nothing is probably going to be funnier and more ? up then the first episode when the 13 year old was in gen pop and the big ? was screamin "HEY LIL' BABY!!" COME HERE LIL BABY! YOU KNOW WHAT'LL DO TO YOU LIL' BABY?"

That and the little mexican girl in chowchilla seeing her mom behind bars. Shame on that 17 year old dumb broad getting right back in trouble after the show ended though. She looks like she will get walked like a dog by them broads. Especially that Diabla chick...wish I would met her anywhere...smh

Yo little man was scared to death from that ? . Yo and you would think after seeing your moms in there you would do better for yourself and not be in the same situation. But yea that ? skinny as ? and would get rolled on if she ever got in a bad situation. And that Diabla chick is one scary ass ? .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u check that cute lil 19 y/o that was called to introduce herself to the girls by the butchy lookin' broad that looks like Big Boy? she looked 12. i can't imagine what those monsters are doing to her in there.

x2_4296b86
    ? said she didn't pull drive bys. She'll walk into your hood, smoke you, and watch you die.......