What the f#ck ?

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in IllGaming
random people keep adding me on psn n i dont kno if they trying to hack me wor what, it seems to be from black ops...

the wierd think si they all have 'x' before and after thei name...for example xNamex...wtf ?...like 3, 4 people with that type of name have added me, all on level 1 or 2 trophy elvel...or it mite be ? or xz or somethinhg, is this a new trend or something ?...i fear for my safety.

then yesterday sum guy who isnt even on my friends list tried to add me to a party, and kept sendin me invites asking me to join, even after i declined...he said he wanted to add me as a friend, i toild him add me thru psn, btu he still wnated me to join his party.

whats goin on ?...

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    maybe its a booster invitation
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have had that happen before i just ignore them figuring that they are kids that just recently got a PS3 or some ? .
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ignore them and delete the randoms.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    for some reason terrorist jones keeps inviting me to play games i dont even own. ? 's really annoying. im tryin to watch a netflix movie with my wife, his message pops up and shes like "Ur playing with AL Queada leaders on psn now???" smh!
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2011
    Options
    for some reason terrorist jones keeps inviting me to play games i dont even own. ? 's really annoying. im tryin to watch a netflix movie with my wife, his message pops up and shes like "Ur playing with AL Queada leaders on psn now???" smh!

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2011
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    maybe its a booster invitation

ye but dude said he wanted to be my friend, even after i told him to add me on psn...he said he wud add me, but that i shud still join his aprty...i kept askin why but he wudnt tell me.

thats the 3-4 time sum1 not on my firneds list has tried adding me, this ? has onyl been happenign recnetly.

n they all have that x before n after their name, so i dont kno wats up.
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    ye but dude said he wanted to be my friend, even after i told him to add me on psn...he said he wud add me, but that i shud still join his aprty...i kept askin why but he wudnt tell me.

thats the 3-4 time sum1 not on my firneds list has tried adding me, this ? has onyl been happenign recnetly.

n they all have that x before n after their name, so i dont kno wats up.

I remember an article recently (since all this hacking ? started) saying to only play with people on your friends list to avoid hackers and messed up games.
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I remember an article recently (since all this hacking ? started) saying to only play with people on your friends list to avoid hackers and messed up games.

ok thanks, i have no idea how hacking works on the ps3...but ive heard people gettin their accounts stole, so i jus wana be careful.
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok the msot recent guy that added me his name is...

? _gianbashr_?

he jsut sent me 2 messages with pictures attached, then sent me 1 saying "opps sry WP"

wtf ?

guessing i shdunt open up the photo or reply back.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yo ass keep inviting me to black ops and i told u mad times i aint got the ?

this is karma for ur ass
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok the msot recent guy that added me his name is...

? _gianbashr_?

he jsut sent me 2 messages with pictures attached, then sent me 1 saying "opps sry WP"

wtf ?

guessing i shdunt open up the photo or reply back.

Come one man, even Vibe would know better..........icon_smile_tongue.gif
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yo ass keep inviting me to black ops and i told u mad times i aint got the ?

this is karma for ur ass

lmaaaaoooo

my bad.

serioulky tho...i asked the guy why he added me, he said he got my anme from palystaiton forums...

so then eh apoologised, and in return he offered to vid chat with me lol...wtf ?

i already deleted him n now he tryin to re add me n video chat ?...i replied askin why wud i wana vid chat n if he a fgagot...

smh.

wtf has psn come to ?

? tryna hack me n ? .

im reportin this dude.
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmaaaaoooo

my bad.

serioulky tho...i asked the guy why he added me, he said he got my anme from palystaiton forums...

so then eh apoologised, and in return he offered to vid chat with me lol...wtf ?

i already deleted him n now he tryin to re add me n video chat ?...i replied askin why wud i wana vid chat n if he a fgagot...

smh.

wtf has psn come to ?

? tryna hack me n ? .

im reportin this dude.

lol........when you report him and they ask, what was the violation, what you gonna say?

yougay.jpg
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

lol

does anyone have an IC poster called GoldenGotGame on their friend list? i played LBP with him once. i thought he was an ok dude, and ther this ? , for no reason at all, actually sent me a picture he had taken of himself and Joe Jackson (MJ's dad). WTF what a ? ? . i shouldve reported him but i was just so confused at the whole situation. it sure felt good to delete that message though. smh @ goldengotgame being the blank/thatboydizz of PSN

anyways

i tend to not add psn folk with ? at the end of their names.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Come one man, even Vibe would know better..........icon_smile_tongue.gif

SMH, that's cold lol

Yeah, I don't accept invites from randoms who I play with on Black Ops. I don't even open the messages, I just go straight to delete.
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol........when you report him and they ask, what was the violation, what you gonna say?

yougay.jpg

i'll say another man tried grooming me online...

i was coerced into a vid chat and felt very uncomfortable, he may be a sexual predator.

that should do the trick.
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    SMH, that's cold lol

Yeah, I don't accept invites from randoms who I play with on Black Ops. I don't even open the messages, I just go straight to delete.

I just couldn't let that one pass............lol
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

lolll,,, ? that was one game,,we need to play zombies tho,,
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    . smh @ goldengotgame being the blank/thatboydizz of PSN

What's the story behind this?
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol. I got a random chat invite the other day on COD:BO.

I thought ? it and joined. It was some ? from Millwall getting made cos I sonned him in the last game. He was heated because I camped for the whole match and forced him to rage quit.

He went on to call me a sheep shagger etc.

I wound him up so bad. Funny ? .
  • -Karl-
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Theres some weirdos on PSN. Spending their whole life on PS Home dressed a little girl like that ? is real.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Theres some weirdos on PSN. Spending their whole life on PS Home dressed a little girl like that ? is real.

PS Home is weird, mad dudes be running when they see a female avatar
  • -Karl-
    edited January 2011
    Options

HAHAHAHA!!

ok.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

This. I never accept invites or friend requests, if i don't know you. It's been happening
    to me a lot lately in bo. ? would be mad annoying when it would happen to me, back
    when I used to play on my xbox.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

No ? . I don't even ? with PS Home anymore, that ? is stupid. I've gone to PS Home like twice, and I hung around for quite a while and damn, like you said, there's like 10 dudes around one female. If they ain't text chatting they're dancing.