So no black person nominated for a oscar???

Options
2»

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Even though I stick up for Hollywood on this issue, I have to say this is the exact reason why people think you're a ? all the damn time. You stay going out of your way to down Black people. Your last 2 threads were downing Black people about one thing or another, and now this. Wtf? I would have to agree you're Uncle Tom'in it a little bit. I mean it's fine to disagree with what Black people do at times. I'm sure we all do, but you stay going in on them. I've yet to hear you say something that wasn't 100% negative about your own race.

lol DAMN..

he always defend lebron and jay-z though.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who cares? You house ? try to hard to get accepted by white people. No (real) black people give a ? about no damn award shows. Especially a white one.

• Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Even though I stick up for Hollywood on this issue, I have to say this is the exact reason why people think you're a ? all the damn time. You stay going out of your way to down Black people. Your last 2 threads were downing Black people about one thing or another, and now this. Wtf? I would have to agree you're Uncle Tom'in it a little bit. I mean it's fine to disagree with what Black people do at times. I'm sure we all do, but you stay going in on them. I've yet to hear you say something that wasn't 100% negative about your own race.

LMAO.....

He's a white man trapped in a black man's body.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? I love you....

Lol luv ya too dinky doo.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol DAMN..

he always defend lebron and jay-z though.

"Acceptable" ? celebrities don't count.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

You think i give a ? what a well known ? think of me, you spread your disease infested ? over web cam to support yourself, your opinion doesn't mean ? you ? ? ? . You should be the last person to have the nerve to talk about how black people are perceived, your that ? Chris Rock was talking about when he said his only goal was to keep his daughter off the poll.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All this tells me is you're catching feelings and really can't answer the post. So tell me how any of this^^^ negates the fact that you're coonin it up on the daily...I'll wait.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn beef on the movie forum??
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All this tells me is you're catching feelings and really can't answer the post. So tell me how any of this^^^ negates the fact that you're coonin it up on the daily...I'll wait.

• usmarin3
    edited January 2011
    Options

I'm catching feeling, you brought up something that's irrellevant to this thread and even remembered prior post, so obviously you have some type of feelings towards me, get that ? straight. You don't ever see me talking about you, but i've seen you talk about me numerous times, so what does that tell you?????????????????????????

Cooning up, i'm no ? sweat heart, i just think my people have more to them than just stereotypes and as soon as someone doesn't fit in your little box you throw out the ? card. At the end of the day, i can look myself in the mirror and be proud of myself, when you look in the mirror all you can see is a ? and someone who uses her body for money.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no black actors have done anything worthy to be nominated *shrugs*

Will Smith didnt have a movie out from what i remember .......
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Talked about you numerous times huh?? The only time I've ever spoken on this was once when someone (other than my ? self) made a thread about it and I happened to agree. How long ago was that? Past that I've not said a word. But it doesn't matter. You don't think you are and that's all that matters honey. Good luck with that. <3
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "Acceptable" ? celebrities don't count.

lol..............
  • usmarin3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Talked about you numerous times huh?? The only time I've ever spoken on this was once when someone (other than my ? self) made a thread about it and I happened to agree. How long ago was that? Past that I've not said a word. But it doesn't matter. You don't think you are and that's all that matters honey. Good luck with that. <3

Yes numerous, you seem to have issues with whom i date, or not enough black women to your liking. You've done that in numerous threads, and it doesn't matter how long ago it is, the point is, you don't exist in my thinking, why am i dwelling in your brain. Next time you should mind your business and look at yourself before your spew that black empowerment rhetoric.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Which all took place in that same thread, but doesn't matter. I'm not gonna split hairs about it. If you think I'm dwelling, then fine so be it.
    And I'll spew my black empowerment rhetoric as I see fit, thanks. I'm done with going back and forth now. But continue if it makes you feel any better.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Yes numerous, you seem to have issues with whom i date, or not enough black women to your liking. You've done that in numerous threads, and it doesn't matter how long ago it is, the point is, you don't exist in my thinking, why am i dwelling in your brain. Next time you should mind your business and look at yourself before your spew that black empowerment rhetoric.

Damn..is that what you call it? Smh @ black empowerment being rhetoric...
  • usmarin3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn..is that what you call it? Smh @ black empowerment being rhetoric...

It's rhetoric when you know her background. If Winnie Mandella or Assata Shakur had said that to me, i would listen and take heed, but not her.