256px-Ehrgeiz_Pal.jpg

Options
    256px-Ehrgeiz_Pal.jpg

damn...i used to love this game
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 cuz of it's massive popularity and rarity for the Dreamcast port.

im 1 of the 100 ? that owned MvC2 for the dreamcast. dat ? was and still is the GOAT for the cast. but poor ass marketing sent the 'cast down the drain. the 'cast was a nice ass system tho, real ?
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    mugen0.gif

000.jpg.............

This ? was crazy when it came out waaaay back in the day. Funny, cuz when u judge it by today's gaming standards, it's kinda corny. ? was epic in it's day, though.

"Ultraaaaaa comboooo!!! I used to get mad as ? cuz I never could string one of those out on this game.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I still to this day dont understand how to combo like that in Killer Instinct

I only know that easy 8 hit combo with Cinder the fire dude
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well fighting game wise.....I will have to with SF alpha 3 on DC.....because of the caracter roster/world tour mode and great gameplay.....the reason why I don't say third strike is because I also had double impact back then + eventhough the parry technique was the ? (I could barely play SF4 because of the lack of that tech, really they dumbed down after 3rd strike) I always wondered about how bison/guile etc would look with the double impact/third strike graphical style. Basically there wasn't a week of 3rd strike where I didn't thought: gottdamn, where are all the originals? I mean it really took time to get used to those (on first hand) lame characters like Urien, Alex , Q etc.

Best game ever made imo = Thief deadly shadows