How is everyone of y'all ni99as cheatin on ur girl and u still say b!tches aint ? ?

Comments

• not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Somebody had to of started the cycle B. And I seriously doubt it was black women. Black women are the most ? and preyed upon woman on the Earth.

Tyler Perry, is that you?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Well ? really ain't ? . And ? ain't ? either so they go well together

Now black men and women are different.............it's like a community within a community
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited January 2011
    i hate to say this, but t/s is right
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    gorilla wrote: »
    Well ? really ain't ? . And ? ain't ? either so they go well together

Now black men and women are different.............it's like a community within a community

Do I have to be exclusive to get into this community? Does it have some type of fee?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    uhh yea ? lost me when he said somebody had to start the cycle and he doubts it was black women...like women are sitting in the house on Friday nights reading the Bible while men are out ? ? or something...IMO all this chaos really began during the Sexual revolution and feminist movement..when u no longer had to get married to get the ? ...once women started throwing ? round like frisbees, men pretty much realized that women weren't some miss goody two shoes like their mothers told them while growing up...and it depends on the individual...sometime a ? got played and after that he went on a "? hoes" movement..and sometimes a woman got played and got hella promiscuous...im just tired of some women trying to put all the blame on men and not taking any responsibility of their actions like they aren't capable of thinking...i guess the same can be said in regards to bitter men
  • gorilla
    edited January 2011
    Do I have to be exclusive to get into this community? Does it have some type of fee?

We meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month. Dues are do on the 1st or 15th...whichever is better for you
  • gorilla
    edited January 2011
    On the real tho, to sum it up, when the family structure started to become less and less valued it led to people leaving their homes/doing their spouse ? .

Men don't have the market cornered on cheatin, we just get caught too damn easy. So when husbands and wives got tired of bein husbands and wives and also fathers and mothers, the ones who got screwed over became bitter in a lot of cases. That bitterness and lack of contact from a good role model of the opposite sex led to all the dumb ? and ain't ? ? we got now. And the sad fact is some portion will ALWAYS exist. But it's possible to start the process of makin it less cool to be a dumb ? or ain't ? ?

We got kids gropwin up looking at rap videos for inspiration. smh
  • not this again!
    edited January 2011
    i hate to say this, but t/s is right

Well, not really.

His FIRST mistake was in insinuating all dudes are out here cheating on their wives and girlfriends. Which simply is NOT true.

Then ignoring the fact that women do every bit as much dirt as men do. In all likelihood more, since women are better liars than men are, and are better at keeping things on the DL.

And I don't think it can be denied there are plenty of examples of good dudes out here getting played out by trifling broads. If there weren't, the phrase " (Insert name here), you are NOT the father!" wouldn't be a pop-culture catchphrase, would it?

But he pretty much invalidated his entire stance when he made his comment about someone having to start the cycle. That's why I made the Tyler Perry comment. He's doing the same thing. Absolving women of responsibility for their own ? up choices, and laying blame at the feet of men.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you're in a relationship and the person you're with cheats, and you go out and do the same thing, you're no better than they are.

I'm sorry, but women do NOT have a moral high ground with regard to this subject. Far from it.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Well, not really.

His FIRST mistake was in insinuating all dudes are out here cheating on their wives and girlfriends. Which simply is NOT true.

Then ignoring the fact that women do every bit as much dirt as men do. In all likelihood more, since women are better liars than men are, and are better at keeping things on the DL.And I don't think it can be denied there are plenty of examples of good dudes out here getting played out by trifling broads. If there weren't, the phrase " (Insert name here), you are NOT the father!" wouldn't be a pop-culture catchphrase, would it?

But he pretty much invalidated his entire stance when he made his comment about someone having to start the cycle. That's why I made the Tyler Perry comment. He's doing the same thing. Absolving women of responsibility for their own ? up choices, and laying blame at the feet of men.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you're in a relationship and the person you're with cheats, and you go out and do the same thing, you're no better than they are.

I'm sorry, but women do NOT have a moral high ground with regard to this subject. Far from it.

this is the ? i dont get. why the ? the media and people in general always make it seem like males cheat more? I dont get it. Cuz I knowwww women be cheating just as much. they just less likely to brag/admit it. and plus they're generally better liars, therefore better cheaters.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    We still in here taking ? seriously?

We still allowing ? to make excuses in 2011?

Who signed off on that ? ?
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    nah. im not gonna remake it. the fact that it was deleted OUTTA all the threads that get made on the entire IC was a testament to what this place is really all about.

traffic.

and it all makes sense.
    You're a dumb ? with the IQ of a ? 10 years old with a gunshot wound to the head & an even dumber alias.

? you and your thread ? . Go ahead and make another thread so I can show everybody how you're a complete ass........................AGAIN.
  • not this again!
    edited January 2011
    this is the ? i dont get. why the ? the media and people in general always make it seem like males cheat more? I dont get it. Cuz I knowwww women be cheating just as much. they just less likely to brag/admit it. and plus they're generally better liars, therefore better cheaters.

It's because we live in a patriarchal society that's full of gender double-standards.

And as much as women claim they hate it, they sure exploit the ? out of it.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Its easier to say ? aint ? because it has become common place/acceptable for dudes to cheat. Yall get the braggin rights and we get "? aint ? " if we do the same thing

Most people don't value relationships but yet get into one when they know they aint ? and not gonna be faithful
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    ? shut the ? up. and if u "wreak" every thread, i could give a ? . thanks.

Awww what's wrong Brian, you seem upset lol We both know you give a mountain of ? .

Which is why you're in another thread crying to Shootem and asking him to un-delete your other thread. I'll put it this way. If he does...it will DEFIANTLY not be a win for you.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    uhh yea ? lost me when he said somebody had to start the cycle and he doubts it was black women...like women are sitting in the house on Friday nights reading the Bible while men are out ? ? or something...IMO all this chaos really began during the Sexual revolution and feminist movement..when u no longer had to get married to get the ? ...once women started throwing ? round like frisbees, men pretty much realized that women weren't some miss goody two shoes like their mothers told them while growing up...and it depends on the individual...sometime a ? got played and after that he went on a "? hoes" movement..and sometimes a woman got played and got hella promiscuous...im just tired of some women trying to put all the blame on men and not taking any responsibility of their actions like they aren't capable of thinking...i guess the same can be said in regards to bitter men

Pretty much...feminism/sexual revolution was innovative for the time but, it also perverted a lot of our core values.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    faithful ? exist women just dont want them type,until she's ? used up and got alot of baggage.how women treat good men what makes them deserving of someone good?

Right here. I was a good ? till a couple of chicks ? on me in my early 20's. Now i say ? 'em all.
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited January 2011
    well, not really.

His first mistake was in insinuating all dudes are out here cheating on their wives and girlfriends. Which simply is not true.

Then ignoring the fact that women do every bit as much dirt as men do. In all likelihood more, since women are better liars than men are, and are better at keeping things on the dl.

And i don't think it can be denied there are plenty of examples of good dudes out here getting played out by trifling broads. If there weren't, the phrase " (insert name here), you are not the father!" wouldn't be a pop-culture catchphrase, would it?

But he pretty much invalidated his entire stance when he made his comment about someone having to start the cycle. That's why i made the tyler perry comment. He's doing the same thing. Absolving women of responsibility for their own ? up choices, and laying blame at the feet of men.

I'm sorry, but women do not have a moral high ground with regard to this subject. Far from it.

not this again!
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Pretty much...feminism/sexual revolution was innovative for the time but, it also perverted a lot of our core values.

that's the problem...we comin up economically but morally we going downhill....u go to Howard right? U kno how many AKAs are strippers? Out here ? for money? But no it's not their fault...somewhere somehow a man made them do it
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    LOL brian?

where do u get this ? from.
    Look Brian. I'm not your homie. And dont flatter yourself I'm not going to follow you around. You're a ? toilet. I dont even think about it til I need something to ? on.

I simply said if you made a thread and I come across it. I'm gonna make you feel like an idiot...again.

LOL @ "follow you." What a ? clown.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Look Brian. I'm not your homie. And dont flatter yourself I'm not going to follow you around. You're a ? toilet. I dont even think about it til I need something to ? on.

I simply said if you made a thread and I come across it. I'm gonna make you feel like an idiot...again.

like whoa!!!
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »

Ha ha damn!
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    cuz its the way ? intended, its in their dna, i thought this was common knowledge
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    that's the problem...we comin up economically but morally we going downhill....u go to Howard right? U kno how many AKAs are strippers? Out here ? for money? But no it's not their fault...somewhere somehow a man made them do it

Yea...I go to Howard.

Don't even get me started lol. I made the mistake of thinking going to Howard was like a modern experience of "School Daze" or "Higher Learning" & for the most part, students do put on a great facade but, once you really get to know these chicks SMH.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Believe it or not, more women are starting to take the same approach to life that males have for the longest (? ain't ? in their case). By that I mean some are starting to carry it like men...bragging about their sexual exploits more openly, ? ' ? over on some grimy ? and not even necessarily lying about it or being ashamed. It seems as though some women are slowly becoming more aligned with a typical male thought process on "? ? ."
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    @t/s they're insecure, self centered hypocrites scared of being hurt or alone.

the same could be said of some women

and men have been cheating and having multiple families way before the sexual revolution/the feminist movement. lol. the ? has just become more harder to hide. back before the feminist movement adultery was probably even more commonplace because women didn't have a lot of economic opportunities as men and so they were more likely to stay with an unfaithful husband.

i can say tho is that young people have become even more shameless and reckless with their actions tho