Comments

• BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    naw yo.. i'm prollie built similiar to you,

i'm 6 foot even 260....

and i know i'm over weight....@ 225 i'd look like a superhero and i'd still be over weight homie.....in all realness i need to be 200-215 range...but i already know i'm likely never to drop anythign under 230 again in my life...

5'7" even if u a muscular ? ....230 is too much weight to be carrying around.. you should easly be in the 175 range....190 at the most.....and u could still be mad muscular...

175 is waaaaaaaaaaay too small for my liking. 190 isn't bad, but I love being in the 200-pound range. To be honest, I look like I'm less than 230.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    straight goodz dawg.

I quit smoking couple weeks ago. havent touched a cigarette singce and i dont want to.

but i also cut down on my food intake. ? is harder than a mother ? , expecially when people around you eating ? like chicken wings and chips and ?

220 is really heavy if ur 5'6

i'm 5'4 and weigh 185 and even that is fat as hell.

Yeah, I'm 6'0 and you outweigh me. What is your target weight?
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    get a heavybag and punch the ? out of it everyday until it feels like your cholestorol and ? cream filled heart is about to explode and then punch it some more
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yo, while that works up a great sweat, all ur losing is water weight....and ur skin is not breathing at all.. thta's ? is mad dangerous, and u could dehydrate mad fast...

i get what ur trying, but ? like sewat bags is strictly for making weight at the last minute.. not for training or working out purposes....

if ur just trying to get up a good sweat, wear eith er layers, or something like underarmor...

u'll still sweat, but your skin will breath.. and please drink lots of water.....

it's the cardio ur body really needs.....sweat is only the body's way of keeping your temapture cool....never forget that.....

yeah i know...ive read about it...good lookn tho...i run for about 20 mins around my hood...what have u been doing? didnt read the thread
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    starve yourself b
  • Max.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i didnt like the way my body was lookn nh.....i was eating fast food alot...i cut soda out for the past 3 days ive been workn out...ill let u know if this ? works
  • Max.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    starve yourself b

real talk i starved myself for a day n a half...i know its dangerous,,,i eat one small meal a day...i started getn sick
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thank you for the advice and input. i getting my gym membership on thursday. ya'll are right i just need cardio. thanks
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    real talk i starved myself for a day n a half...i know its dangerous,,,i eat one small meal a day...i started getn sick

Your not suppose to starve yourself B. Your actually losing muscle and not fat. Look at your metabolism as on of those heart meters and how it goes up and down up and down. When it's a straight line it means your dead well that's what your doing to your metabolism.You have to put your metabolism to work to burn fat. Eat more but just small meals. Your on the right track cutting out fastfood and pop though. I can't front though that Coca Cola be calling me yo.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    better jump on that insanity to get that fat off
  • Max.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Your not suppose to starve yourself B. Your actually losing muscle and not fat. Look at your metabolism as on of those heart meters and how it goes up and down up and down. When it's a straight line it means your dead well that's what your doing to your metabolism.You have to put your metabolism to work to burn fat. Eat more but just small meals. Your on the right track cutting out fastfood and pop though. I can't front though that Coca Cola be calling me yo.

lol....hell yeah man i be craving soda i cut that out tho...n i know i was not eating n i started getn head aches...i just run alot n lift weights...cutn out fast food..
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    p90x is the real deal but 5'5/260? you might be a little too tubby you might want to lose some weight first, start off with light jogging and hit the gym every other day, and start eating right "consistently" i mean breakfast, lunch and dinner, it all starts in the kitchen but it takes discipline, people talk about its hard to quit smoking but its harder to quit eating ? that your used to eating, in the end its all worth it

That's real talk right there playboy!